What, exactly, do you mean by "guitar processor"?

Because there are all kinds of MFX pedals and portable digital emulators that have USB interfaces under $300.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
The closest I could find is this:

http://digitech.com/en/products/rp360

But it's a bit pricey. Maybe you could find one used for about 100$? Honestly, this was a lot harder than I thought, there are a plenty of cheaper processors out there like the pocket pod and the Zoom Multistomp but their USB connection is only for updating/charging.

By the way, I remember paying about 200$ for my Pod HD, how come some older models like the X3 are a lot more than that used? Just something that caught my eye.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
A used Pod XT can be had for under 100$, with luck maybe even a X3.
Zoom G3.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
zoom g3 does exactly what you want, you can probably find a cheaper one on ebay or whatnot, or just get saving.