Hello,

Yesterday I submitted a tab for the song 'January 10th, 2014' by The world is a beautiful place & I am no longer afraid to die. However, when I check 'My contributions' it shows up empty. My profile also says I haven't made any contributions yet.

Yesterday I tried to check out the approval queue but it said that I needed to have at least one approved tab to do so. Today, however, I can acces the queue without problems. I'm a bit confused and I'm wondering where my tab went?

Thanks in advance.
Well, from what I understand, a submitted song won't show up in "My contributions" until it's been approved... I will go look in the song submissions for you and see what's going on
Quote by KTGBC
Well, from what I understand, a submitted song won't show up in "My contributions" until it's been approved... I will go look in the song submissions for you and see what's going on

Thanks a lot
Quote by KTGBC

So any idea what is going on?
Hey, I'm so sorry for not getting back with you! The site was acting weird and I decided to give it a day then check again, then life hit :/ As for the song, I can't find it anywhere in the contributions waiting for approval or in contributions that have been approved or rejected. Maybe you could try resubmitting it? If you do, then you could private message me and I can be on the look out for it (I don't come to the forums often), and I can get the ball rolling on getting it approved. Sound good? Again, I'm very sorry for not getting back with you!