https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdKNlGfkyhc

I'm not your average Pink Floyd fan. I like all kinds of music and if it sounds pretty good I like it. I even listen to music that's hundreds of years old. It doesn't have to be the latest new thing with me. It has to be a good thing. That's my standard.

It was a week ago today in the afternoon I started feeling weird. Could've been a silent migraine, pinched nerve, mini stroke but those were the symptoms .probably lots of things can do that to you. I could still function in every way shape and form.

That was on Saturday. Finally on Tuesday I got a blood pressure machine. My blood pressure levels were very frightening. To say the least. So I did everything I could do to get it down. It was crazy how it came down so fast. One day of astronomical readings. Then the next normal. All I did was get some substitute salt to increase potassium level, cut out all salt sugar and carbohydrates, none, drink water until it was coming out of my ears, increased walking routine and rode my bike long distances in other words increased exercise at least threefold.

I have never had high blood pressure before. I have had these spells before. I've had them for at the very least 15 years.

Last night before retiring I listened to that piece of music. This morning I had a dream.

A middle-aged David Gilmour with long hair was at some kind of a camp with pilgrims/demons. They held him down and was slicing off wafer thin pieces of his head like it was an onion. David Gilmour was making deep heaving sobbing bellowing sounds of extreme agony as little slices of his head were hacked off, as if slicing bread. They started on the right side, the same side I felt my weirdness on. They had got about almost halfway through his head and he was still bellowing. The dream made me come awake .

The feeling of the dream was one of loss. I came away from it feeling his destruction. To be forever lost,
Last edited by yope at Feb 27, 2016,
Quote by yope
A middle-aged David Gilmour with long hair was at some kind of a camp with pilgrims/demons. They held him down and was slicing off wafer thin pieces of his head like it was an onion. David Gilmour was making deep heaving sobbing bellowing sounds of extreme agony as little slices of his head were hacked off, as if slicing bread. They started on the right side, the same side I felt my weirdness on. They had got about almost halfway through his head and he was still bellowing. The dream made me come awake .
hey!

demon!

leave gilmour alone!

doo-doo-doo-babap-doo-doo-babap
The notes on the do do bit are ABC b ABC B, the second phrase is the same except the last note is a C-note, not the denomination of currency. This heavily implies an A minor 9th .

I would like to take this opportunity to thank this site and my Facebook site for making that song number one, currently number one on the jazz charts of sound click. Those two sites are the only ones I promote on.
Dope song
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass