9 29%
N
22 71%
Voters: 31.
I read them sometimes just for shits but they don't mean anything
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
if i see a list of horoscopes i will sometimes read mine. this happens maybe 3 or 4 times a year.
I answered "no," but I guess I do. If I happen to come across horoscopes, sure. I won't go out of my way to read it, though.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I have to tolerate enough bullshit in the course of my day without reading horoscopes.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I have a handful of times in my life

I scoff contentedly
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I read them for a laugh sometimes

It will say shit like "this week will be very profitable for you blah blah blah" and the week is rubbish and I'm just as poor at the end of it hahahahahaha

I have nothing important to say
If horoscopes had any factual basis, you wouldn't see it printed next to the comics in the local newspaper. It would be front page news.
Last edited by davidyanity at Feb 27, 2016,
They're all pretty generalized to be relateable, for the most part.

But where they are similar is how they are affiliated with fire, water, air, and earth, I think. Usually people will tell you that two people with the same zodiac "element" are more compatible together.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
It'd be nice if just once the horoscope writers got eerily specific, maybe a little aggressive. Maybe name people by name just to see if it ends up happening.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Usually just for shits and gigs while I wait for my coffee at the cafe
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Jackintehbox at #33856024
i don't even know where i would find one.

I mean, google's a good place to start right?

See I just googled mine:

Colleagues may be a bit on edge, Aquarius. You'll have to choose your words carefully. If you feel as though you’re walking on eggshells, you are. There’s definite tension in the air. And while you can't identify the source, you can certainly see it manifested on the faces of your co-workers. Today wouldn’t be a good day to offer constructive criticism of any kind. Don't rock the boat.

And this would be true if: 1. I worked today and 2. if I didn't know exactly why my coworkers are on edge

It's a generalized statement that's always true since work always sucks for everyone and everyone always is stressed out, but it just happens to possibly almost be more true right now than at any given moment in the past few months for me.

Wait, fucking lol:

You can expect a warm and friendly environment at work today, Gemini. Enjoy the conversations with your co-workers, but don't take anything at face value. There may be someone in your midst out to sabotage you. You don't need to worry about it too much, just take care to document any ideas or insights you have. You may need proof that they’re original.

Way to encourage people to be crazy lmao

You’re likely to be feeling especially sensuous right now, Leo. You exude a sort of innocent eroticism and draw many admiring glances. You’re feeling alive and passionate, eager to embrace your life and the special people in it. This would be a great day to plan a romantic evening at home. Cook a nice meal, chill some wine, light some candles, and let nature take its course.

Fucking lol is this telling people to masturbate?
Last edited by whywefight at Feb 27, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola
I answered "no," but I guess I do. If I happen to come across horoscopes, sure. I won't go out of my way to read it, though.

This. If its positive or ambiguous enough, I'll think, "wow, that's pretty accurate!"

And if its negative or lame, "BS!"

hmu Libras
Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 27, 2016,
I read them whenever I come across them. I don't think they predict my future in any way, but what usually happens is they say something like "You will reconnect with an old friend today" and then I'll remember I should check on how one of my friends is doing. Or it'll say something about not burning out which reminds me I should take more breaks when I work. So they are useful to me.
cat
Quote by jazz_rock_feel at #33856182
I feel like this is the normal human response to the question.

that's all I'm asking really, though it's probably more like once or twice a month for me
I still have the puzzles and horo. from Feb 14th right here next to my couch. The end of it says...."Tonight: dinner with a favorite person." Didn't happen.
My horoscope today:
"This is bound to be a fascinating day, Pisces. You may have a foreign visitor who fills your mind with visions of adventures in faraway lands. Anyone you meet today is likely to be interesting, so be receptive to any new people who enter your life. Your curiosity and sense of adventure are piqued. You may decide to take a trip. If you do, be prepared for romance. It’s definitely in the stars for you."

I haven't even left my house and I don't plan on it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
where's the horoscopes for sadness because Inside Out told me that that's as important as anything

My horoscope for today should have read, 'you're not going to want to eat today but you have to anyway'
Last edited by whywefight at Feb 27, 2016,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
My horoscope today:
"This is bound to be a fascinating day, Pisces. You may have a foreign visitor who fills your mind with visions of adventures in faraway lands. Anyone you meet today is likely to be interesting, so be receptive to any new people who enter your life. Your curiosity and sense of adventure are piqued. You may decide to take a trip. If you do, be prepared for romance. It’s definitely in the stars for you."

I haven't even left my house and I don't plan on it.
romance in the stars, sounds like a lot of work
Quote by whywefight
My horoscope for today should have read, 'you're not going to want to eat today but you have to anyway'

most day tbh
Quote by mattedbird
romance in the stars, sounds like a lot of work

I know right, fuck that, who do they think I am? Richard Branson?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
2016 is your lucky year, Libra, in more ways than one. Your tact and social skills will be in high demand and this will bring great satisfaction and happiness.

When everyone is working hard to get ahead, your talents will smooth the way and create more opportunities for your friends, family, and you.

With all four Mercury retrogrades happening in Earth signs, most people will be zoned in on the nuts and bolts of life. Your softer social touch will come in handy, especially around the Lunar Eclipse in March when the Moon will be in Libra.

People can still surprise you, mostly in April and May. Make some new friends and contacts now. Then forge stronger emotional bonds in May and June.

Sharp thinking and an appreciation for something new could launch you into a new, better direction in September and October. Be thorough, and then trust your judgment.

Make your own luck in November and December. Be ambitious and aim for the stars!

pretty stoked on that Solstice Equinox Nibiru alignment, fixing to dust off the ol' astrolabe
I don't put any stock at all in horoscopes, but it is amusing that people do.