Sounds pretty sick. I've never listened to these guys. What's their best stuff?
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

A Touch of Medieval Darkness and Tyrants of the Netherworld are two albums I'll recommend. Haven't listened to much else but those two do the trick.
What thrash/black/death thing on this forum? Black/Death maybe....but thrash metal on this forum died a painful slow death a long time ago

I'll listen to this tomorrow, my ears are still fukking ringing after last night's shit

edit: This is pretty good actually!
Last edited by elatihc at Mar 2, 2016,
Listened to this as well while I was at it, and it's pretty cool too. This might sound a bit backwards (or actually not since this is a forum full of underground metal fans) but I'd like to hear similar stuff with a more raw sound and old school production, so I might check out some of their earlier stuff, especially the first album. Personally liked the Hypertension stuff more (not sure why I'm even comparing the here lol), but I'll see after I check out more of their work.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by elatihc
What thrash/black/death thing on this forum? Black/Death maybe....but thrash metal on this forum died a painful slow death a long time ago

I'll listen to this tomorrow, my ears are still fukking ringing after last night's shit

edit: This is pretty good actually!

I think its fair to say all metal died a painful slow death on this forum a long time ago, place is dead
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
I think its fair to say all metal died a painful slow death on this forum a long time ago, place is dead

yup. first came the deathcore, then the btbam...then everybody left.
Some general thoughts on the new album:

-Riffs/vocals..top tier.
-drumming, very loud

I found sometimes I was flinching throughout the album. I was getting irritated with the drums at points, but the vocals were louder than the drums. Riffs were put in the background, which is something I'm obviously against. Riffs were so tasty and energetic, demonic energy perpetuum!

Otherwise I loved the pacing of the album and there were some definite stand out tracks, like The Clerics Arcanum laughing included. Totally reminiscent of Possessed's riffing on 7 Churches.