Hello. So, I have a problem with my guitar, the problem being that the tuning pegs on the neck don't work and I can't tune my guitar. I have an Ibanez RG470FM TRB, with a Floyd Rose floating pickup. I think my problem has something to do with that. Please help, as this is my latest guitar, and due to this problem, I haven't been able to play my guitar much.
Sounds like the locking nut is locked and working. You have to use the fine tuners on the Floyd - the finger screws on the top of the bridge.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by rishalsinghbajaj
Hello. So, I have a problem with my guitar, the problem being that the tuning pegs on the neck don't work and I can't tune my guitar. I have an Ibanez RG470FM TRB, with a Floyd Rose floating pickup. I think my problem has something to do with that. Please help, as this is my latest guitar, and due to this problem, I haven't been able to play my guitar much.

If you have the locking nut locked down, the tuning pegs on the neck won't work. You'll just break strings. The method, here, is to unlock the locking nut (it takes an allen wrench and you don't need to remove the three screws to do this, just loosen them). Now go to the Floyd bridge itself and you'll find an array of six screws (these are the fine tuning screws). Back them out a bit more than halfway (perhaps two-thirds). Now tune the guitar using the tuning pegs on the headstock. Lock the locking nut back down (all three screws) and then retune the guitar using the fine tuners on the Floyd. From that point on, you'll mostly use the fine tuners on the bridge itself to make minor adjustments, until (and unless) you get to a point where the fine tuners are all the way in (or out). At that point, you probably should have changed strings anyway, but you'll redo the process.