Page 1 of 3
I can't order Subway. I've never had it and I don't know the process in which you order, what each filling is like, or even what is available there because I swear they never have a menu up and like half the stuff on the menu they don't have in.

So yes that is my basic thing I can't do.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Be social.

Though I don't mind it all that much. What really bothers me is not knowing what I'm going to do with my life.
I cant click my fingers.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Get a job. Learn a language. Make friends. Develop self-discipline. Express myself clearly and concisely. Avoid worrying over trivial things. Make a phone call without taking much time to prepare in advance. Leave my comfort zone. Not live in constant fear of things that probably won't happen. Not be disgusted with myself while simultaneously not doing anything to change it. Move on.
Unless Im somewhat familiar with the place, Im awful at getting and giving directions.

Im also awful at reading maps. Takes me a while to figure out where I am and where Im supposed to go
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Whistle with my fingers.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Whistle with my fingers.

I also cant do this
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Whistle with my fingers.

Add me to the bandwagon.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I can't iron. I just hang my clothes up straight-ish and I rarely need to wear proper shirts so I've never taught myself.

I can't drive either. Not that strange, but I'm 25 and most of my friends can by now. I've not sat behind the wheel even once in my life.
make frens
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I can't leave voice mails. Have a telephone conversation? Fine. But as soon as it goes to the answering machine my mind goes completely blank, I speak too fast, leave out half the important stuff and hang up abruptly.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I can't check voice mails.
My box is always full (that's what she said) of unheard messages.

Just leave a text.
I know this may be a bit confusing but leaving a voice message is old timey shit. What do u have an answering machine with cassette tapes????
No no the wonders of modern technology have allowed us to actually type out what we want to say and send it, not merely just saying words.

I know telegraphs were around like a million years ago but this is different, it's technology.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Feb 29, 2016,
I can't sing (not even the Happy Birthday tune), snap my fingers (although I can bend my thumb back 90 degrees without assistance), whistle, swim very far or emergency-land a commercial airplane against incoming ducks.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Can't shave. Never learned how. I just use the electric shaver
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by ErikLensherr
Whistle with my fingers.

Da

Quote by Carnivean
Can't shave. Never learned how. I just use the electric shaver

Da

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Hydra150
make frens

hay am i not ur fren
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
yawn without sounding like an infant orgasm
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by EyeNon15
I can't check voice mails.
My box is always full (that's what she said) of unheard messages.

Just leave a text.
I know this may be a bit confusing but leaving a voice message is old timey shit. What do u have an answering machine with cassette tapes????
No no the wonders of modern technology have allowed us to actually type out what we want to say and send it, not merely just saying words.

I know telegraphs were around like a million years ago but this is different, it's technology.

I only ever leave voicemails for work where textingwould be inappropriate.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Masturbate just three times
Quote by Overlord
I can't...oh wait, yeah, I can do that. But I can't...no...I'm pretty good at that as well. Oh yeah, I remember, I'm unabl...um...yeah, nope got that one down.

What a bunch of losers...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I can't...oh wait, yeah, I can do that. But I can't...no...I'm pretty good at that as well. Oh yeah, I remember, I'm unabl...um...yeah, nope got that one down.

What a bunch of losers...

Arby can never be young and full of life again.
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33858416
I can't order Subway. I've never had it and I don't know the process in which you order, what each filling is like, or even what is available there because I swear they never have a menu up and like half the stuff on the menu they don't have in.

So yes that is my basic thing I can't do.

I was gonna say something dramatic like be happy, but actually this. I have no idea how to order at Subway and it's gone on too long and I can't learn now
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 29, 2016,
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

Yeah, now I'm just old and full of...hey wait just a damn minute here!!
Charles Darwin
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

That's something that's very normal to go through.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by OddOneOut
....Nothing?

Pee standing up, without soiling yourself...
Charles Darwin
Apply false eyelashes. I've never needed to, but I bought a pair to try out for fun and I just couldn't do it without my contacts in and I don't want to mess with glue near my eyelids when I'm wearing contacts. Good thing I'll probably never need them in my life except for my wedding and I can just get someone else to do it for me then. Same for using eyelash curlers, I've never owned or used one.

Use a pressure cooker. I know the general method but I don't know how long it takes to cook stuff in it so I have to follow recipes all the time which is annoying.

Cook meat except for bacon. I've never had to do it before, it's not normal in my family, and I don't really want to cook meat at home but I wouldn't mind learning because cooking is fun.

Use a dishwasher. I'm sure I could just google it but I do all my dishes by hand and I use my dishwasher for storage. My parents have a dishwasher but they only use it after parties/large gatherings.

I can't really think of anything else. I almost forgot how to order at starbucks once but it's nice that they ask you questions like "what size" and "hot or cold" so I remembered after that.
cat
I can't enjoy pop music while it's currently popular.
I have no problem enjoying it years later after the singer is a has been.
I'm just recently starting to see the merit in Jay Zs early stuff.
Quote by guitarxo
Use a pressure cooker. I know the general method but I don't know how long it takes to cook stuff in it so I have to follow recipes all the time which is annoying.

Use a dishwasher. I'm sure I could just google it but I do all my dishes by hand and I use my dishwasher for storage. My parents have a dishwasher but they only use it after parties/large gatherings.

you just named the least desi and most desi attributes in one post good job lol
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MeTallIcA313
I could never snap my fingers, idk how the hell people do it.

do yr step
you can do it all by yrself
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 3