Yup
29 53%
Naw
10 18%
Shit, I dunno
16 29%
Voters: 55.
Page 1 of 4
Are you over it? Will it eventually fall in internet popularity with bacon and zombies?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Well they say the beard means that you are hiding your homosexuality.
But those people never factor in laziness and maybe you just don't feel like shaving.
Plus, scraping a peice of metal against your skin every single day can't be good for it.
Quote by EyeNon15

Plus, scraping a peice of metal against your skin every single day can't be good for it.

When you say it like that, it actually kind of sounds manlier than having a beard.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Yeh cuz being manly means you live for today and dont give a fuk about nothin. Much like a child.
I've had stubble/a short beard for about 8 years now and I can't see myself getting rid of it.

It's more of a convenience than a style thing though, going clean shaven just sounds like a pain. I currently use a beard trimmer maybe once a week and it only takes me about 5 minutes.
I keep a reasonably well trimmed goatee, and since my wife likes it I don't see that changing.

I also still like bacon...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I have a beard because I've wanted a cool one since being a kid not because it's the newest trend/fad

now that I'm an adult I can't grow a cool beard just an average one
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I remember being super happy when first time I noticed that my beard connected with the mustache.
Before that, the two were completely separate entities, but finally had become united as one.
Anti beard culture is a million times worse than beard culture.

Beard culture is all like "I'm gonna get really into my beard and then I will get noticed."

Anti beard culture is all like "I don't like that! Please notice me instead!"
Beard culture is the most embarrassing thing ever

Well done you have successfully let pubes grow on your face for an amount of time

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Beard culture is the most embarrassing thing ever

Well done you have successfully let pubes grow on your face for an amount of time

Once you acquire the ability to grow pubes anywhere, you'll understand...
Charles Darwin
What an incredible comeback, did you get that one from your 11 year old son?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What an incredible comeback, did you get that one from your 11 year old son?

Are you concerned with 11 year old boys because they have more body hair than you do?

Give it time, some folks are late bloomers.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Are you concerned with 11 year old boys because they have more body hair than you do?
Oh snap.
Is Arby a bitter old man or an angry 15 year old who knows

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Is Arby a bitter old man or an angry 15 year old who knows

Masterful response "SK8R BOI" (Which I suppose really tells us everything we need to know...)

Which one of these guys are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98k19ZoSmA
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Feb 29, 2016,
Arby is on fire in this thread
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Rossenrot
Beard culture is an embarrassment.

couldn't have made a better post
Arby in "doesn't understand dated reference from early 2000s" shocker.

I mean I don't think beards or bacon will ever lose their appeal... one keeps you warm and just occurs naturally, the other is delicious and plentiful
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Arby911
Masterful response "SK8R BOI" (Which I suppose really tells us everything we need to know...)

Which one of these guys are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98k19ZoSmA

#rekt

Edit: Beards are cool, but they're hardly any kind of judge of character.

Thinking you're more of a man for having one is like a girl thinking she's a better fuck because she has big tits.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Last edited by megano28 at Feb 29, 2016,
Megano in #obsessedwithRapture shocker

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Megano in #obsessedwithRapture shocker

M5, don't deflect that you were just owned for saying something completely stupid.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

I wonder if there are doctors that specialize on irrational hatred of beards.

People on this thread are still upset about the guy with a beard who molested them when they were a kid.

Let it go, it's not the beards fault because a bearded guy touched your privates.
beards: idk I don't really care about them, I've never looked at anyone and thought "he needs a beard" or "he needs to shave." I just hope I never grow one.

bacon: tastes good! but I prefer veggie bacon because it's easier to cook, it doesn't make my skin react weirdly, it tastes better to me, and I don't have dead animal-related guilt. I will still eat animal bacon outside of my home though.

zombies: not a fan of horror-related stuff in general, but I think vampires are more interesting.

as for internet trends related to them, I think it's cute/silly when people are super obsessed with it but I don't really care. it's nice to share common ground with others
cat
Quote by megano28
M5, don't deflect that you were just owned for saying something completely stupid.

This pullaway game is strong but I still see through it

Beards... IMO, go full ZZ Top or shave.

Bacon - it's nice, but I don't eat it often enough to buy it except in lardon form.

Zombies - always reappear when you think you're safe, so they'll be back.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Arsenal lost, let it go
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

I had a beard before it was cool. I look better with one and keep it trimmed to a neat length and will never shave my face ever again. The hipster/jihadi beard is just a stupid fad and one day people will realise that they should keep their beards trimmed neatly like me and also dress and act like me too.

So uh yeah hopefully it will fall in popularity.
I have nothing important to say
Everything that I don't do totally sucks and everyone else needs to stop it before I throw a temper tantrum on the internet.

<------ You see that face? That face means I'm serious.

You mutherfukers better stop doing shit I don't approve of or shits gonna get serious. And that includes not having the same amount of facial hair as me.
I mean it internet! You have been warned.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Beards... IMO, go full ZZ Top or shave.

Bacon - it's nice, but I don't eat it often enough to buy it except in lardon form.

Zombies - always reappear when you think you're safe, so they'll be back.

ZZ Top doesn't even go full ZZ Top anymore...

And I always found it amusing seeing them live when Frank Beard was the only guy that didn't have one.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
ZZ Top doesn't even go full ZZ Top anymore...

And I always found it amusing seeing them live when Frank Beard was the only guy that didn't have one.

Just because they're almost as old as you and going bald from the chin up doesn't make them a valid target for abuse.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
LaGrange does make them a target for abuse though.
WTF is "ah haw haw haw haw" ???????
Page 1 of 4