Page 1 of 2
so recently i've been like 'whats the deal with people my age rushing to find someone to generate kids with?' idk man if you ask me being that quick and reckless could backfire bigtime if you end up doin it too soon, especially if you end up latching onto the wrong person

i've found a bunch of regret stories on the internet (probably fabricated for the most part) about this very thing which wasn't surprising. i'm talking people tying the permanent tether at 20 after only a year of dating and then acting surprised when they're miserable soon afterwards, you know really dumb shit like that

then, in my continued perusal of the internet, i came across something called men going their own way. seemed kinda weird, especially the acronym. urban dictionary had this to say about it:

"MGTOW is basically the statement of self-ownership and saying that only you have the right to decide what your goals in life should be."

so i'm like ok that isn't too bad, you know you should dictate you, live your own life, you know normal stuff

but then things became weird

apparently there's this group of individuals who have sworn off the other sex forever for reasons i still cannot understand. there's reddit pages and shit all about this and at this point i can't tell if this is satire or not. i think the creepiest thing about this is the fact that they refer to women as 'females'. its just so strange, like the 'nice guy' mentality grew a hideous tumour

i mean look at this shit

and a post title i found on reddit: "Dear Girls Who Are (Finally) Ready To Date Nice Guys: We Don’t Want You Anymore."

its just... what

is this real? maybe this is the long awaited counteroffensive towards third wave feminism or something. i don't know but i'm scared help pit
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Feb 29, 2016,
i think it's just 3rd degree butthurt but w/e

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
It's probably real...after all, weird things are known to happen in the internet.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I think that guys like these have massive self esteem issues and are pointing the finger at women for their insecurities because they are too afraid of facing their problems and have become complacent with their societal status as complete and utter losers
I have a lot more respect than a single mother regardless of her background than any "mgtow"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by behind_you

and a post title i found on reddit: "Dear Girls Who Are (Finally) Ready To Date Nice Guys: We Don’t Want You Anymore."
please be joking
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i'd consider myself a moderate MGTOW

i don't mind dating or very casual relationships, but the idea of signing a permanent agreement with the church and state is scary. Not to mention women can divorce you, and they will have the upperhand in court. Marriage can ruin your life if you're not wise or careful.

I see too many mediocre parents raising kids with very poor income, i mean whats the point of bringing a life into this world if you can't support them with high standards and pay for their education. Seems selfish.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by E7#9
I think that guys like these have massive self esteem issues and are pointing the finger at women for their insecurities because they are too afraid of facing their problems and have become complacent with their societal status as complete and utter losers

It's also because if they pointed their finger at the real cause(their laughably small penis), they'd see just how much bigger their fingers are.
Quote by k.lainad

i don't mind dating or very casual relationships, but the idea of signing a permanent agreement with the church and state is scary. Not to mention women can divorce you, and they will have the upperhand in court. Marriage can ruin your life if you're not wise or careful.

I see too many mediocre parents raising kids with very poor income, i mean whats the point of bringing a life into this world if you can't support them with high standards and pay for their education. Seems selfish.

women are out to steal your resources arent they

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by k.lainad

You're not in an agreement with church or state, unless you live somewhere seriously fucked up.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
women are out to steal your resources arent they

I have nothing against women, and that isn't my priority.
Plenty of men get into relationships to leech and be selfish, there is no bias here.

MGTOW isn't all about women and marriage.

i'd say its more of a way of life aka "red pill or blue pill" to choose not to follow societies norms, work 9-5 jobs, have hobbies and real passions, not be a social media drone, etc...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by slapsymcdougal
You're not in an agreement with church or state, unless you live somewhere seriously fucked up.

Anywhere that requires a marriage license?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Anywhere that requires a marriage license?

The agreement is between the 2 people getting married.

Certain terms of the agreement, and procedures for dissolving it, are set by the state.
Quote by k.lainad
Plenty of men get into relationships to leech and be selfish, there is no bias here.

i'd say its more of a way of life aka "red pill or blue pill" to choose not to follow societies norms, work 9-5 jobs, have hobbies and real passions, not be a social media drone, etc...

What is wrong with doing those things?

Quote by k.lainad

cringe

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What is wrong with doing those things?

There isn't a right or wrong.
Those are just random examples.

It's a personal choice to live a better life set by your own subjective standards.

Go watch Trevor Freeman, not all "MGTOW'S" are fedora wearing basement dwellers. Some of them actually have drive to succeed and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXX_BkXi5u0
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
The agreement is between the 2 people getting married.

Certain terms of the agreement, and procedures for dissolving it, are set by the state.

It's more than that.

Since there are benefits that accrue from the state to the participants once the agreement is entered into, and since enforcement of the terms is done by agents of the state, the state is a party to the agreement.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
What a stupid term
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by k.lainad
There isn't a right or wrong.
Those are just random examples.

It's a personal choice to live a better life set by your own subjective standards.

Go watch Trevor Freeman, not all "MGTOW'S" are fedora wearing basement dwellers. Some of them actually have drive to succeed and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXX_BkXi5u0

Why not just do what you want without the weird misogynystic undertones of a "MGTOW"

Without the subculture identity they're just loser weirdos one step away from shooting up a women's fitness center.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by Arby911
It's more than that.

Since there are benefits that accrue from the state to the participants once the agreement is entered into, and since enforcement of the terms is done by agents of the state, the state is a party to the agreement.

Holding that up as an objection to getting married should go hand in hand with refusal to obtain a driver's license, or accept any other benefit administered by the state.

Although from what I can gather of the MGTOW 'world view', that doesn't apply because a car can't turn them down.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Why not just do what you want without the weird misogynystic undertones of a "MGTOW"

I agree.

think of it like feminism but for men, stupid name, but it needs a name for what it is.

you're not gonna see me at some sketchy mgtow rally 10 years down the road,
but i have found some elements of the movement to align with my own personal goals.

nothing wrong with that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Men don't need a movement for themselves though so that is stupid

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Men don't need a movement for themselves though so that is stupid

We do have a movement for men.

It's called the patriarchy and it oppresses the shit out of women.

So I hear.
Quote by k.lainad

yeah i'm pretty sure most mgtow could do with a blue pill
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
"nice guy". Hah.

Being nice doesn't = being a pussy. You can be nice and be alpha as fuck, or at least stand up for yourself. The whole gentleman thing is super archaic, borderline misogynistic, and fucking beta. Also, you probably wear fedoras and get mad because women don't want to sleep with you. Next.

P.S. I get pussy, so it works for me, at least. I used to be borderline "nice guy", but then I hit puberty and realized being weak-willed is a HUGE turnoff for just about every girl on the planet. Believe me.
Last edited by nincompoop at Feb 29, 2016,
Quote by nincompoop at #33859133
"nice guy". Hah.

Being nice doesn't = being a pussy. You can be nice and be alpha as fuck, or at least stand up for yourself. The whole gentleman thing is super archaic, borderline misogynistic, and fucking beta. Also, you probably wear fedoras and get mad because women don't want to sleep with you. Next.

P.S. I get pussy, so it works for me, at least. I used to be borderline "nice guy", but then I hit puberty and realized being weak-willed is a HUGE turnoff for just about every girl on the planet. Believe me.
who are you talking to lmao
ggg1 ggg3

I agree with the not rushing into marriage or having kids part. But that awful red pill, nice guy crap and dumb tag name, oh my god it's so cringy.
Quote by nincompoop at #33859133
"nice guy". Hah.

lmao who still calls things beta as an insult
Quote by behind_you
so recently i've been like 'whats the deal with people my age rushing to find someone to generate kids with?' idk man if you ask me being that quick and reckless could backfire bigtime if you end up doin it too soon, especially if you end up latching onto the wrong person

i've found a bunch of regret stories on the internet (probably fabricated for the most part) about this very thing which wasn't surprising. i'm talking people tying the permanent tether at 20 after only a year of dating and then acting surprised when they're miserable soon afterwards, you know really dumb shit like that

then, in my continued perusal of the internet, i came across something called men going their own way. seemed kinda weird, especially the acronym. urban dictionary had this to say about it:

"MGTOW is basically the statement of self-ownership and saying that only you have the right to decide what your goals in life should be."

so i'm like ok that isn't too bad, you know you should dictate you, live your own life, you know normal stuff

but then things became weird

apparently there's this group of individuals who have sworn off the other sex forever for reasons i still cannot understand. there's reddit pages and shit all about this and at this point i can't tell if this is satire or not. i think the creepiest thing about this is the fact that they refer to women as 'females'. its just so strange, like the 'nice guy' mentality grew a hideous tumour

i mean look at this shit

its just... what

is this real? maybe this is the long awaited counteroffensive towards third wave feminism or something. i don't know but i'm scared help pit

Okay there's knowing you and the kinda antics you're up to, and then there's the effort put into this post, and I don't know which to believe anymore.
Page 1 of 2