2 5%
Voters: 41.
Middle finger or Ring finger

I'm a ringer
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Feb 29, 2016,
im a lefty

i use middle and thumb to snap, and stabilize middle finger with pointer finger
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Feb 29, 2016,
I am mostly a ringer but I use my middle finger too but very rarely.
Middle finger and thumb on my right hand. I can't snap with my left hand, save for the occasional fluke.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Well looks like I'm official hipster.
All you drones following the rest of society with your lame middle finger snapping.

Ring finger baby That's how I get down
You see there's this thing called snapping.
You like rub a finger against your thumb real quick like and it makes a snap sound. Hence the name snapping.

I always assumed that everyone used their thumb and ring finger for this because it's what I've always done.
Today it came to my attention that it may not be true and that most people use the thumb and middle finger.
And by the poll it looks like that is the case.
Quote by EyeNon15
You like rub a finger against your thumb real quick like and it makes a snap sound.

The sound is from your fingertip clapping against your palm, not the rubbing.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
The sound is from your fingertip clapping against your palm, not the rubbing.

Bill Nye the Science Guy
Quote by soundgarden1986 at #33859602
ichi pls he means finger snapping like clapping your hands but with two fingers

Quote by EyeNon15 at #33859597
You see there's this thing called snapping.
You like rub a finger against your thumb real quick like and it makes a snap sound. Hence the name snapping.

neither of these sound like a thing that is possible for humans im calling bullshit
Well that poll was close
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Can people snap with both hands?

I'm right handed yet I can not snap with my right hand I can only do it with my left hand. That's weird I think
why would you use the ring finger

thats so uneconomical

wastin energy and hurting your fingers yo
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
What the hell is this thread? I thought EyeNon was one of the good, thought provoking type of posters.
Does nobody use their first finger? WTF? I can snap proficiently with all my fingers on both hands minus the pinkies.
I just found out I can do it with all four fingers on both hands

bow to me

(pinkies are kinda quiet tho)
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Middle finger. I prefer the right hand just because it feels less awkward, but I can snap with both hands. For some reason my left hand sounds different than my right hand. Like, they're similar volumes, but the left has more "pop". It sounds better than the right, but it's uncomfortable and my knuckles start hurting after a few times.