We had Adam,Little Joe and Hoss on Bonanza. On my three sons we had Ernie and the other two. When the show first started Ernie wasn't there but the other two were and there was one older one. I cannot remember the name of any of these sons if I ever knew them in the first place.

Stephen Douglas was the name of the father in my three sons. Stephen Douglas ran against Abraham Lincoln in the election of 1860.

Stephen Douglas's occupation was aeronautical engineer. He designed parts for airplanes and did many jobs for the military. I remember seeing a few episodes where he was talking to big shots for the armed forces.

This show took place in the 1960s so Stephen Douglas may very well have designed systems for delivering napalm and Agent Orange, or the airplanes that delivered these instruments of destruction, on a lighthearted family comedy show. Isn't that nice? I'm the only one who has ever thought of this.

I played with a keyboard player in a band once whose name was Carlos Introne . His parents were both doctors. He bore an uncanny resemblance to Ernie. He had the same facial structure lips and even had the big black glasses. It looked like Indian East Indian.
He did not appreciate the jokes we made over the mic about his unfortunate appearance.
He was a very nice guy he let me use his EVH guitar. He had two of them. He gave me a warmoth parts guitar, just out of the goodness of his heart, it was tits .

The hairstylist for the leave it to beaver television programs name was Florence Bush.

What does this mean?

Florence Bush trimmed the hair on Mrs. Cleaver's Little beaver.
Quote by yope

What does this mean?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Stephen Douglas and Abraham Lincoln had many debates in the election in 1860. A Mutt and Jeff team Stephen Douglas being short and stout and of course Abraham Lincoln being tall and lanky.
It is said Abraham Lincoln often times frustrated the two serious Stephen Douglas with his quick dry wit .

These are things I have learned in school that I find so useful every day.

We had a big hunk of rock on our playground that said a debate took place here in 1860. I come from the corn desert of Illinois.
Quote by yope
The hairstylist for the leave it to beaver television programs name was Florence Bush.

What does this mean?

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Ummmm one of the sons was named Chip Douglas.
I only know that because Jim Carrey used it as an alias in the movie Cable Guy
Quote by EyeNon15
Repeating, What the fuck

repeating, death, repeating

is there anything to gain from this? no.

is there anyting to feel (any"ting"?) anyting, to feel from this? no.

so what is it? what is it that makes us-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiAYf8E06uE
Quote by Joshua Garcia
[Don't talk to me or my sons ever again meme]

i had no idea this was a thing
oh my god it is

so much

i want to do one with rick and tiny rick from rick and morty but thats effort
Last edited by Primus2112 at Mar 1, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
Ummmm one of the sons was named Chip Douglas.
I only know that because Jim Carrey used it as an alias in the movie Cable Guy

yes Chip . how did I forget ? he was the 2nd youngest .

Ernie was way dorkey Chip was a tad on the dorkey side. The other 2 older ones wernt .
Do you guys have any idea how many people the Cartwrights killed over the course of that series? Usually they shot one, sometimes more, people to death in each episode. At 431 episodes (per wiki) that means the Cartwrights (conservative estimate) killed at least 431 people and probably up to 1,000. And they were GOOD guys.

That show (along with other westerns) raised a generation of kids. And people wonder why we have a nutty gun culture in the USA.
Quote by TobusRex
Do you guys have any idea how many people the Cartwrights killed over the course of that series? Usually they shot one, sometimes more, people to death in each episode. At 431 episodes (per wiki) that means the Cartwrights (conservative estimate) killed at least 431 people and probably up to 1,000. And they were GOOD guys.

That show (along with other westerns) raised a generation of kids. And people wonder why we have a nutty gun culture in the USA.

I think you are right about nutty because it would take a crazy person to equate a fairytale like television show to real-life. It would have no effect on a well-balanced person.
There are those who like to holster a gun to be able to shoot the bad guys when they come. I'm not contending that.
A lot of gun happenings don't have anything to do with that I think because the gang bangers don't relate to that kind of mentality. I don't know what the percentages are but I am sure they are substantial.
hey as long as were talkin old shows, sanford and son is perhaps the best of all old shows
Quote by Primus2112
hey as long as were talkin old shows, sanford and son is perhaps the best of all old shows

I strongly disagree .S &S Chico & the man The jeffersons all those 70s sitcoms all the same not funny and horrible .