Do something for the first time and then post what it was in here (+18)

Today I used egg shells when brewing my coffee. I rinsed them and put them with the cheap stuff we have. Coffee was a little less bitter, but I probably won't do it again.
Made Thai green curry paste from scratch last evening. Lemon grass, chili peppers, jalapenos, shrimp paste, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, galangal, peppercorns, coriander, shallots, cumin seeds, lime. Mush, mush, mush in a mortar/pestle. Add to coconut milk with diced chicken, potato, bell peppers (capsicum for you Aussies); serve with rice.

Verdict? Brilliant! I'll never buy prefab curry paste again. Highly recommended. How did I go so long without ever doing this properly? There's a buhzillion how to's online if one feels like giving it a shot. This is just one: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/videos/techniques/how-make-thai-curry-and-curry-paste
“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
Today I added kale to my breakfast smoothie. Yuck. I already have trouble keeping smoothies down in the morning and the kale did not help at all - I still feel gross. Still, I don't regret it because the kale was about to go bad and I won't have time to cook anything with it today.
cat
today I got take-out tacos and I usually always dine in
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

posted in this thread

Quote by Will Lane at #33860200
i bought a car

why is this 18+ the majority of pit users are 13

I don't even think there are more than one or two regulars under 18

bacon is the only one I can think of
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Will Lane
i bought a car

lol most of us are in our early-mid 20's

and i haven't done anything new today op
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MadClownDisease
Just shit myself.

What now?

surely you did that as an infant
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Played Shovel Knight and mourned my lost love.

I also tried to buy some guy with ginger molasses cookies so he wouldn't sell his car to someone else. It didn't work.
Quote by Will Lane
today i also made a joke that wasn't good

WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME WOULD IT
Today I'm sitting in this exact position in my chair for the first time
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I haven't really mopped my bathroom floor since I moved into these apartments, not that I recall at least... I did that today alongside the regular cleaning.
Today i accidentally kicked the table so hard i lost two toenails.. Blood everywhere!

Probably wont do that again... I hope.
invited a person I barely know to watch Batman v Superman. probably won't do again
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Today I secured a contract with a construction business to develop computer software which will be used by them to manage their workloads, stock and staff management.
Actually going out for a meal and drinks with the company executives tomorrow all at their expense which should be pretty good.
Quote by loumangroup
Today I secured a contract with a construction business to develop computer software which will be used by them to manage their workloads, stock and staff management.
Actually going out for a meal and drinks with the company executives tomorrow all at their expense which should be pretty good.

scruuub

jk, congrats
Quote by Will Lane
i bought a car

Nah...we only act as if we're perpetually 13...myself included of course.
Last edited by davidyanity at Mar 1, 2016,
i made a homemade breakfast wrap

1 egg, 1 slice of American cheese, 1 tortilla
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Ran 3 miles in training.
Legs are sore, going to rest now. Did pretty good today.
i made this post
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Yesterday I went under a general anesthetic for the first time

Today I went to bed in the afternoon for the first time because it's hard to sleep in a hopsital when some old coot keeps snoring and talking to himself because of his meds
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Yesterday I went under a general anesthetic for the first time

Today I went to bed in the afternoon for the first time because it's hard to sleep in a hopsital when some old coot keeps snoring and talking to himself because of his meds

That slightly metallic taste at the back of your throat just before you go under, right?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That slightly metallic taste at the back of your throat just before you go under, right?

That wasn't too bad, at least not compared to the taste of some nasal rinse stuff I now have to use
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
That wasn't too bad, at least not compared to the taste of some nasal rinse stuff I now have to use

More that the thought process is like:

Ok, so they're injecting stuff.... count backwards from 10... 9...8... what's that taste *zonk*

In the realms of stuff that tastes bad, I'm undecided as to whether nystatin or potassium iodide is worse.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I just booked my wedding

it was good but I probably won't book another any time soon
I'm about to go to my first proper job interview.

Not very eventful but I've had a slower upbringing.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY