Very good, you obviously enjoyed playing it. Nice subtle vibrato in there too, I liked that.

From one foureyes to another... rock on young man.

Modern metal isn't my thing, I'm more your old classic rock type of guy, but I found myself watching the whole thing, you made it entertaining as well as informative. Well done.
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
My You Tube Channel: Old Guitar Dad
I appreciate all of the kind words! I plan on putting up some classic rock videos when I get some more time. I subbed to your channel, so I look forward to more new material from you!

Thanks again for taking the time to listen to my cover!
Old Guitar Dad said pretty much everything I wanted to say,damn you!

Anyways,a tight cover you have here. Liking the vibrato and your attitude,I hate it when people play like robots. I don't really care for A7X but it's always nice to see someone play well and with a feeling.

From one foureyes to another... rock on man!

My youtube isn't anything worth mentioning,but my Soundcloud has some of my own stuff:https://soundcloud.com/mrlinssi
Last edited by GuitarManiac110 at Mar 2, 2016,
GuitarManiac110 -

Thanks for listening to my cover! I know a lot of people aren't as interested in Avenged, but their songs are a lot of fun to play. I appreciate the kind words, and I have subbed to your channel. I also added your soundcloud to my favorites so that I can check it out later.

Thanks again!