Page 1 of 2
Getting new wooden floors installed so am tearing down computer, one other thing:
I have two warnings on me. I am afraid to post. And I am so afraid to tell why the warnings were given. I am frightened that I might not be able to come back here again and that would be like losing .... Like losing.... Somebody to talk about music with?

I received my first warning for telling Hydra 150 fuck you, In a private message. I don't like snot nosed sarcasm unless it's really funny. So fuck him and anybody else as far as I'm concerned . It wasn't personal. I would say that the anybody who's that way. Over the Internet of course I don't have the balls to do it in person. In person I can't walk the walk so I don't talk the talk.
Besides that fighting never solved anything. Here it's different it's just talk, no walk.
My second warning I posted in electric guitars something I used to do with my old PV amp. It didn't break any rules.. Nevertheless the mods have the option to give you a warning if they think you're posting doesn't live up to the high standards set by this place, the high standards being talking about more modern stuff. Or if they are on the rag.

When I worked at Walmart it worked the same way, if you screwed up you did not get a warning, no, you got what they called.. A coaching, same thing. You get fired on the third coaching.

A lady almost killed me in the parking lot. Not just me but a bunch of other customers too., Going at a high rate of speed missing us by literally inches. When she parked her car I pretty much did a Hydra 150 on her. Cussed at her.

I would've gotten fired save for the fact the manager looked at the tape and saw what happened. She also lied to him. She said I assaulted her with a shopping cart.

What's the point?

I don't kiss ass. I have my own set of standards as low as they may be. I know that's not being courageous. What's the worst that can happen? I don't have to waste any more of my time here. I don't have to take up any of the precious thread space with my very bad threads. It will be a win-win situation if I get banned it will be an okay situation if I don't. We both win all the way around, . Now I got to get to work. Hope everyone has a good night except that bitch on the other forum , I hope he has really shitty night
Last edited by yope at Mar 2, 2016,
U should've made up something like you aren't going to be here for a while because you have to take an evil ring to Mordor or some such magical quest
Quote by yope
When she parked her car I pretty much did a Hydra 150 on her. Cussed at her.
But Hydra loves everyone.
Except Joshua Garcia

She said I assaulted her with a shopping cart.

What's the point?
ikr? Especially when you have the ass of an oak tree and that if you kicked them they would fall down.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Keep being you, yope

this thread is cool

Yes, the people love yope. Especially me!

Hydra doesn't like interesting people who make this forum anything more than a boring mopefest.

#freeblode
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The end of a most wretched era of pit threadmaking
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by yope at #33861099
Over the Internet of course I don't have the balls to do it in person.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by snipelfritz at #33861113
Yes, the people love yope. Especially me!

Hydra doesn't like interesting people who make this forum anything more than a boring mopefest.

#freeblode

What happened with blode? I didn't even realize he was banned.
Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33861122
What happened with blode? I didn't even realize he was banned.

he pissed his pants on the way to work and kept posting pictures of his piss-stained pants drying out on a fan
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33861137
he pissed his pants on the way to work and kept posting pictures of his piss-stained pants drying out on a fan

classic blode
Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33861114
yope for moderator 2016

I want to imagine he'd be benevolent, but from this thread I'm getting a vibe of lolmnt MK II
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Which is a violation of what rule?

Being more interesting than Eastwinn's stupid lyrics and song I don't care about threads?

(love Easty, but don't see any point in banning blode)
"fuck you"

"nothing personal"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by snipelfritz
Which is a violation of what rule?

Being more interesting than Eastwinn's stupid lyrics and song I don't care about threads?

(love Easty, but don't see any point in banning blode)
I think it's for the better for both The Pit and his own well being though. He never did like constantly being called weird, and you and I both know it is/was never going to stop because he doesn't recognize these things himself. Mostly because he was always too busy being defensive about it to listen.

And besides, I though he requested it temporarily.
Whatever. I'm just sick of people acting like any thread that could be interesting and fun is bad.

Sometimes getting the pit to have any fun/interest in anything other than their own moping is like pulling teeth.
In fairness, he never really started any threads and I would never have developed an interest in talking about feet with him. But that's just me.
I don't think he should have been banned either. Saying it's "for his own good" is really just trying too hard to justify being a bully. He never hurt anyone and made people laugh.

Axel was more annoying but I guess I have the same feelings.

Plus, you know....autism and stuff.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I don't think he should have been banned either. Saying it's "for his own good" is really just trying too hard to justify being a bully. He never hurt anyone and made people laugh.
I was never a bully though. D:
In fact, I say that BECAUSE of the bullies.

He would always tell me that he just wanted to be a normal poster, and I would try to help. But again, he would just get defensive.

A great example would be the ellipses. Or maybe his 'ending his posts with his username every post' phase. It didn't bother me none, but everyone kept telling him it was annoying so I told him it would be better if he didn't, but he absolutely refused because "it's who he is" so idk man.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 2, 2016,
Goodbye,

You stupid fucking bastard
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33861317

A great example would be the ellipses. Or maybe his 'ending his posts with his username every post' phase. It didn't bother me none, but everyone kept telling him it was annoying so I told him it would be better if he didn't, but he absolutely refused because "it's who he is" so idk man.

sounds to me like everyone else's problem, not his.

that being said, I guess if he couldn't get over it, then yeah maybe it's better he is banned. idk
Idk. I just hate to see him being himself only to get judged and hated by The Pit for it. The two just don't go well together.

But maybe now he won't be going in late to work because he couldn't resist posting so there's that.
the ellipses were interesting and distinguished him as a certain sort of thinker (stream of consciousness, etc). It was also fun to mimic such a style to various ends. nothing wrong with them...

signing a post is just fucking tedious and is almost universally vilified on forums that aren't for retired folk

the content is the sticking point. The ellipses wouldn't have the feel they do if they didn't surround posts telling us about being stepped on or being swallowed by a massive vagina

idk he shouldn't have been banned anyhow

Sincerely,
Banjocal
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 2, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal
the ellipses were interesting and distinguished him as a certain sort of thinker (stream of consciousness, etc). It was also fun to mimic such a style to various ends. nothing wrong with them...

signing a post is just fucking tedious and is almost universally vilified on forums that aren't for retired folk

the content is the sticking point. The ellipses wouldn't have the feel they do if they didn't surround posts telling us about being stepped on or being swallowed by a massive vagina

idk he shouldn't have been banned anyhow

Sincerely,
Banjocal

Yeah, this.

Sunaj
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Banjocal at #33861326

l

yeah but that shit is just hilarious

anyone who actually gets seriously offended/upset by ANYTHING on this forum though is just weird. most people here are pretty open minded and have a decent sense of humor, so I guess it's just surprising to me.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
yeah but that shit is just hilarious

anyone who actually gets seriously offended/upset by ANYTHING on this forum though is just weird. most people here are pretty open minded and have a decent sense of humor, so I guess it's just surprising to me.
Oh, I agree. A Blode thread is never a boring one.

The reasons why might be a little unethical but hey

MeGaDeth2314
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I liked blode simply because of the, for lack of a better word, fallout everytime he posted something. Just seeing everyones reactions to it was humorous and also my own reactions also made me cringe/laugh everytime he said something.
Yea, that's where that strange ranting thread came from last time where he threatened to kick someone over with his short powerful tree trunk legs (or something to that effect).
yope for POTUS
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by DardySon at #33861346
I liked blode simply because of the, for lack of a better word, fallout everytime he posted something. Just seeing everyones reactions to it was humorous and also my own reactions also made me cringe/laugh everytime he said something.

Yeah he's an interesting character, I miss when he was in his prime of thread making with the bedroom and jim root threads.

Hope he isn't banned for good.
Page 1 of 2