Bought this Ibanez RGXI6 from a big music store. First time I bought a guitar online before trying it. But no regrets. It plays great and has been set-up really well straight from the factory. Action is low + guitar stays in tune. With new strings this sometimes can be a pain.

Plugging in takes more force then I'm used to but it's still a virgin guitar.

Pics:

Beautiful guitar! I'm really starting to like natural finish guitars and that one's one of my favorites. Congrats.
Ibanez UV777 - Carvin TL60 & 727 - Jackson KE3
Splawn QuickRod - Mesa Stiletto & RoadKing - Peavey Ultra+ - Peavey Bandit
Some pedlulz & cabz

7 String Legion
Awesome guitar!

I have ordered in the 7 string version with the blue top, it arrived at the shop today and I took a look at it, it's beautiful. Just need to finish paying it off.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Good looking AXE, I definatley like natural finishes.! HNGD Rock On!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
Awesome guitar!

I have ordered in the 7 string version with the blue top, it arrived at the shop today and I took a look at it, it's beautiful. Just need to finish paying it off.

thanks! yeah the blue top looks awesome! Would have had a hard time deciding between this or blue top. But luckly they only had it in this finish. Heard the 6 string version will also get the blue top somewhere in April.