The horn of war sounds a rally call to the worshipers of steel

So if any of you fuckers happen to live near Effingham Illinois you should come drink cold beer with me at the truck stop, I'm bored as hell and will buy all the beer! Oh also we can piss off all the Niggers with heavy metal.
Last edited by BL1NDS1DE-J at Mar 2, 2016,
Quote by BL1NDS1DE-J
Oh also we can piss off all the Niggers with heavy metal.

Oh dear.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
Oh dear.

What? LOL I've already ran them all off so no worries! You can't buy beer here either which sucks I'm almost out.
ahahahaha
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Kytokinesis
Holy shit you're from Effingham?

Nope I'm just in Effingham, will be gone in the morning. Do you live here? I'm a truck driver so just passing through. I only had a enough beer on the truck to catch a buzz now I'm sober because this truck stop doesn't sell beer, fucking lame.
Last edited by BL1NDS1DE-J at Mar 2, 2016,
Quote by BL1NDS1DE-J
Nope I'm just in Effingham, will be gone in the morning. Do you live here? I'm a truck driver so just passing through. I only had a enough beer on the truck to catch a buzz now I'm sober because this truck stop doesn't sell beer, fucking lame.

You sure the niggers didn't steal it when they heard you coming?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by MHDrunk
You sure the niggers didn't steal it when they heard you coming?

There was one parked next to me jamming his brotha rhymes so I cranked the Demon Bitch and then some Demilich and he decided to leave :>}
Last edited by BL1NDS1DE-J at Mar 3, 2016,
Quote by BL1NDS1DE-J

Nah I'm a little more than 100 miles south of there. Would have been kind of a long drive.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Quote by BL1NDS1DE-J
There was one parked next to me jamming his brotha rhymes so I cranked the Demon Bitch and then some Demilich and he decided to leave :>}

Oh damn, brotha rhymes are the worst kind of rhymes. Nice choice of tunes to drown him out with.

Quote by Kytokinesis
Nah I'm a little more than 100 miles south of there. Would have been kind of a long drive.

Ah yeah man wouldn't have driven that far either, unless it involved something a bit sexier than my tubby ass
Quote by MHDrunk
Oh damn, brotha rhymes are the worst kind of rhymes. Nice choice of tunes to drown him out with.

Yeah even worse when they play the same one over and over again. I swear you got to have an IQ of three to enjoy that shit.
Last edited by BL1NDS1DE-J at Mar 3, 2016,
Quote by BL1NDS1DE-J
I'm a truck driver so just passing through.

that explains so much

why do you redneck freaks bother coming on guitar forums? there's no way you're actually smart enough to play
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
that explains so much

why do you redneck freaks bother coming on guitar forums? there's no way you're actually smart enough to play

LOL I actually was a decent guitar player once upon a time, but I haven't played much the the last few years though. Glad to see you hipster faggots still butthurt easily though! Thank fuck for eugenics or there would be even more of you.
Quote by BL1NDS1DE-J
LOL I actually was a decent guitar player once upon a time, but I haven't played much the the last few years though. Glad to see you hipster faggots still butthurt easily though! Thank fuck for eugenics or there would be even more of you.

Wow, you spelled eugenics right. It's a difficult word.

I'm just going to report this since there's really no value here. It's too easy to troll you. I hope mods take it down fast.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Quote by Kevätuhri
Wow, you spelled eugenics right. It's a difficult word.

I'm just going to report this since there's really no value here. It's too easy to troll you. I hope mods take it down fast.

I'm hurt, that you guys don't want to be my friends. I was really looking forward to bonding with you guys and going on man dates. It could have been something beautiful. Instead though you chose to be typical Niggling bitches but it's okay I know where I'm not wanted. I'm feeling so rejected right now that thoughts of suicide are running through my mind because of your incredible hipster flaming skills. I'm also having a really hard time spelling all these words. I wish I was black then maybe I'd at least have a larger penis.
Last edited by BL1NDS1DE-J at Mar 6, 2016,
Blindside, if you ever make it to my neck of the woods I'll come have a beer with you to remember our fallen brothers
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by progbass
Central Florida

Yeah man I make it down that way once in a while. I'll try to remember next time I'm there to give you a shout.