Hello everyone,
I'm going to buy an amp to use most of the time at home but in the future maybe in a small café or somewhere with 100-200 people in it, I can use it with Acoustic Guitar too, even though amps below are not acoustic amps, I don't have enough money to buy both acoustic and electric guitar amps. So I have selected 3 amps but couldn't decide what to buy. I'm open to any other suggestions.

1. Orange Crush RT35
2. Vox Valvetronix+ V20+ (Hybrid)
3. Orange Crush RT20

1 & 2 are almost the same price but the third one, which is a 20watt amp, is ofcourse cheaper. I should say, I'm not trying to get any bands' tone with it, I just want to plug it in then have some fun with it. Mostly with clean channel. As I researched from the internet no one said s negative thing about the Oranges, but I have seen a few negative comments on Vox. But still I don't know what to pick. Could you please help me? What should I do?

P.S.: I don't have any pedals yet, maybe I could get one or two pedals within this year...
Well, you don't necessarily need an acoustic amp, most electric-acoustic can be plugged straight into a PA or an audio interface.

About the amps, I have no personal experience with them, but I've heard that the Oranges are not that good. I wouldn't really get any of those, if you just want a nice amp to play around with with good cleans, you could just get a Fender Mustang or something along those lines. And if you're bent on those amps, I'd probably take the Vox, though I'm sure other people will have their own opinions.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I owned the RT 35 until it exploded in my truck (I slammed on the brakes and it went for a ride). Can't hold that against the amp.

Look as far as sound goes, it was a nice little practice amp with some decent reverb settings; again, I considered this a practice amp and never intended to gig with it.
I would think most music stores that carry Orange will likely have one or both of the models listed so I would say try them out. The only reason I bought the RT35 is it was cheap and light, perfect bedroom amp.
whats your budget? none of those would be ideal in your situation.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
@Kevätuhri
Thanks for the reply but like I said I didn't see any bad comments/reviews on those Oranges. And looked to Fender Mustang, it seems like it doesn't sound better than those Amps. Also the negative reviews.

@badfish_lewi
Unfortunately I can't go to a music store to try them out. Must buy them online... Like I said I will be using it in the home for practice mostly. So I can say we're in the same situation. Thanks.

@romeozdistress
At max it's 270USD (Crush RT35's price). But the real problem is that I'm not going to buy it on Amazon or E-Bay. I'll buy it from the distrubitor in my country (Turkey) therefore they don't have all the models. But if you recommend something, I can look up to. And if you want to look at the store that I'm gonna buy here's the link. (link )
I had the Vox VT15 (predecessor to the VT20) and I was pretty happy with it. I think it will do what you're looking for. I used it to play in Church which is about 100 people.

For your budget I'd see if I could find a used Fender Super Champ X2 (Usually around $250). That's what I upgraded too and I'm much happier with the tone. It also has a wide variety of usable voices and and effects (Even more if you plug it in to your computer and use the Fender Fuse Software).

Edit: I just realized your note about not being able to buy it on Ebay. The Super Champ sells new for $380 so if you can save a little more it would be worth the upgrade from the models that you listed.
Last edited by dombar335 at Mar 3, 2016,
Peavey Vypyr VIP's are actually designed for both electric and acoustic guitars (and bass!).

Might be worth looking into.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If you can find a Peavey Vypyr VIP 2, that'd be ideal for you. And you won't need any pedals for it.
Yeah the VIP is pretty much catered to your needs
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by fornicras1
My country take taxes + shipping. Price goes over 350 dollars. :/

Well, it's the age-old dilemma. Either spend a bit more and get something that will do everything you need, or spend less and get a lesser product.

Money or Utility, which is more important?

Your choice.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin