Hello UG!

I've been offered a JetCity 100HDM head and a matching JetCity 4x12 cab for my Orange #4 Tiny Terror. Is this a good trade for me? I checked out the Jet City and I really like the sound. Do you have any experiences with it?
I'd take that. Jet Cities are pretty sweet.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
I'd take that trade.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Skotland
Hello UG!

I've been offered a JetCity 100HDM head and a matching JetCity 4x12 cab for my Orange #4 Tiny Terror. Is this a good trade for me? I checked out the Jet City and I really like the sound. Do you have any experiences with it?

Isn't that really the end of the question?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Yeah I'd definitely do that. The #4 is pretty cool but the HDM is a sweet, gig-worthy head.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I prefer the orange. Build quality it will be much better than the jet city. They're fairly cheap feeling/sounding. And I think the #4's sound awesome. That said def do it just make sure you test the jet city throughly. With the cab it's very one sided in your favor.
Quote by Baconjerky
I prefer the orange. Build quality it will be much better than the jet city. They're fairly cheap feeling/sounding. And I think the #4's sound awesome. That said def do it just make sure you test the jet city throughly. With the cab it's very one sided in your favor.

How? The Orange is MIC just ike the jet city. The jet city also uses good quality components and PCB's. I'm not knocking the MIC Orange quality, but neither is any better than the other
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
yeah def take that, tiny terror lacks the gain the jet city has.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
welcome to the club!
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Congrats dude!

I'm sure you wont be disappointed! They're great amps, especially for the value.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H