So I just finished an ibanez , mostly swapping the pickups to active (i know boring) but my issue is with floyd roses there seems to be more than one kind of posts out there so. To replace them what do I look for? I bought a special floyd rose on ebay and the posts are too thick for the guitar and the original posts were gold so i sold them with the tremolo which I'm kicking myself over.

the schaller original floyd rose ones that look like wood screws I'm leaning towards but anyone who can point me in the right directions appreciated.
that is a good start; sadly the 1000 floyd rose is all I can get parts from/for I was hoping there was accentuation like say a

import 5 way selector with 8 inline contacts
vs
a USA 5 way selector with 4x4 contacts

I can order from allparts if I'm desperate but wanted to ask around as a few people on here build guitars from scratch so may know.
which ibanez is it? or which trem did it have originally?

fair chance they won't be the same size as OFR studs, I would guess.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
this ones a chinese counterfeit ibanez jem with the monkey grip i swear a regular customer bought just because it was white , the studs are slightly thinner than the special floyd roses , if it helps
ah ok if it's a counterfeit I don't know anything about those

i know axesrus (in the UK) sells studs with two different diameters (10mm and 8mm) but that might void the warranty on your trem.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks i appreciate the reply as no one else was able to shed any light on this. Not that it's a bad thing as there are questions even I haven't a clue

I'll check the site out now
no problem. i would guess some of the USA guitar parts online stores would sell studs separately, but I could be wrong.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?