no i was just trying to think of something clever

Quote by Jackintehbox
how much downtime is there in male prostitution?

i don't know, let me ask Jackintehbox.
---
but that is not very christian of me.
Have you considered finding another job that's less boring?

I mean, in the meantime until you're a full-time p&w guy.
what do you do for a living?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Will Lane
no i was just trying to think of something clever

i don't know, let me ask Jackintehbox.
---
but that is not very christian of me.

Not a bad comeback really
Hey Will

how are you

what is your favourite type of dog cat or other pet
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by k.lainad
what do you do for a living?

i breathe and eat food
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Have you considered finding another job that's less boring?

I mean, in the meantime until you're a full-time p&w guy.
yeah sound design for a local college but i am waiting until the store goes out of business
Quote by Banjocal
Hey Will

how are you

what is your favourite type of dog cat or other pet
hey friend

i am moderately good

i dislike all pets but hedgehog would be favorite
Quote by roger
Last thing you ate?
philly cheese steak deluxe
Last edited by Will Lane at Mar 4, 2016,
what's your favorite food to eat?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

You dislike all pets?

Have you every been to Iowa?
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Quote by Jackintehbox
how much downtime is there in male prostitution?

Wouldn't you browse UG on your smartphone as you were getting plowed in the butthole?
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by mr.******
You dislike all pets?

Have you every been to Iowa?
yeah i just stopped seeing the value compared to the care and all.

nah i don't think so.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
who is your favorite person whose first or last name is also the name of a country
africa toto
Quote by mattedbird
sometimes people come in the store with requests as silly as that.
Last edited by Will Lane at Mar 4, 2016,
why don't you get a less boring job?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I feel a need to congratulate you for working on the 1/7 chance that I'm off. Congratulations! That's no easy task. And you did it! Use this positivity to get through your day.
so

how was work ? lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by metalheadblues
How do you feel about drone bombing in Pakistan?
waste of a good drone tbh
Quote by Godsmack_IV
how many of these threads are you going to make?
well i am going back to work in less than an hour so unless you want mk 4 we need to keep this one alive
Quote by k.lainad
so

how was work ? lol
pretty rough. it was a little bit busy at the start of the day but after that not much.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
i said a country you dumb-dumb
oh my bad. kim khardasiahan
Last edited by Will Lane at Mar 5, 2016,
If you were me, would you get subway for lunch?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If you were me, would you get subway for lunch?
tbh i do not like subway that much. it is okay for their hot subs but i much prefer this one sammich shop we have in town. they make dank food.
subway is garbage. i had it twice last week becuase i had a gift card and it always makes me feel like shit. i also know quite a few people who have gotten food poisoning from it
i'm at work and will be stuck here until 11 pm. not that exciting (well i hope not excitement here means writing reports etc). best thing to do is get an office. i can sit here in my office, post here, listen to music, watch movies and such. makes the day go by faster
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
How much merchandise, in dollar amount, does your store have at any one time?
idk if i had to guess 10k. not doing a count up nor am i trying figure out how to find the report on qbpos
Quote by monwobobbo
i'm at work and will be stuck here until 11 pm. not that exciting (well i hope not excitement here means writing reports etc). best thing to do is get an office. i can sit here in my office, post here, listen to music, watch movies and such. makes the day go by faster
i have an office at the church building and it is convenient for that kind of thing but there are no windows so it is kind of grey
Quote by Will Lane
idk if i had to guess 10k. not doing a count up nor am i trying figure out how to find the report on qbposi have an office at the church building and it is convenient for that kind of thing but there are no windows so it is kind of grey

well i have a lovely view of a barbed wire fence