Poll Options
View poll results: Are you?
I'M AN ADULT
44 73%
nah
16 27%
Voters: 60.
Page 1 of 3
adult enough to make your own doctor (physician/dentist/therapist/etc) appointments?

I'm 23 and just had my mom do it for me
I hate doing it but I still do it. When I moved into my house, calling and setting up electricity and internet and all that was a nightmare.

Not really but I hated every minute of it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Yeah, I also go to the store and buy myself candy any time I like.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
probably not

but that's why I have an adult woman to take care of me
My God, it's full of stars!
no cos that means talkign to people on phones
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by soundgarden1986
i hurt my knee so badly that i couldnt walk in december and i rode it out using painkillers and stretching bc i refused to make a doctors appointment

Quote by Dreadnought
but that's why I have an adult woman to take care of me

WOW check your privilege
I should get married
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm tryna make 2016 for UG the year of cool-to-be-married

JustRooster hmu
i don't pay for it and i don't drive myself there bc i don't drive, so why would i make the appointment?
also i don't like the doctor or dentist or anything so i never want to go anyway

but yeah i have an appointment to get my hair cut and colored on monday and i didn't make that appointment either
tho the appointment was originally for last thursday but the lady had to reschedule, and then it was supposed to be for today but we had to reschedule again, so let's hope the one on monday actually fucking happens bc my hair is too long right now and i want it to be cotton candy pink already
I am adult enough to make my own appointments but if I need one I'm likely to talk to my mum first because she's a nurse and can probably help anyway
I have nothing important to say
@Dread They should make a sitcom about you

Obviously you'd be played by Anders Holm
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Mar 4, 2016,
Technically yes, but I would probably never remember to unless my mom reminded me (&/or I had an immediate medical concern).
Nah not really.
I had the opportunity to go to my last one on my own but I was heavily relying on them to call me and remind me when it was but by the time I found the card that said so it was 10 days too late so ¯\_(ツ_/¯
yeah i can but i don't

i hardly visit the doctors office, because i don't need to. I havent broken a bone in my life, and i never get sick, just the common cold once a year.

and i dread going to the dentist, and my mom still makes appointments for me twice a year.

realllllyyyy hate going to the dentist even though i have never gotten a cavity.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Mar 4, 2016,
I don't know enough of my information by heart to fill out the forms
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Nah not really.
I had the opportunity to go to my last one on my own but I was heavily relying on them to call me and remind me when it was but by the time I found the card that said so it was 10 days too late so ¯\_(ツ_/¯

Love the new avatar
yeah I make them and I go to them
when it's an emergency, if I can first aid my way out of it I can't be bothered
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by GuitarGod_92
And your wife will be played by Blake Henderson

I'm also okay with that, he's basically the mom of the group anyways
I make my own appointments,

But I'm horrible at them, so I see my doc as little as possible and usually just die of whatever illness I have at home.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
sometimes I pretend to make appointments and leave work early, then have my mom write a doctors note for me
i'm 24 and i always try to get someone else to do it for me.

90% of the time they're like "uh, no. you're a big boy. do it yourself."

the only thing i refuse to do myself is have this one dental bill resubmitted to my mom's insurance because she was supposed to take care of it about 6 years ago when i was still in high school.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by mattedbird
sometimes I pretend to make appointments and leave work early, then have my mom write a doctors note for me

Thank you for making me feel better about myself lol
i dont see the doctor, im a bloke innir
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Nope but I managed to make a dentist appointment once all by myself
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Bladez22
i dont see the doctor, im a bloke innir

Also this.

I also have not been to the dentist since I was 17
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
i've been doing it since i've been 16, not that hard
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by eGraham
I hate doing it but I still do it. When I moved into my house, calling and setting up electricity and internet and all that was a nightmare.

Not really but I hated every minute of it.

Age doesn't matter there.
Doing that shit is always a PITA.
The cable company showed up on the right day, but at an address I had lived at 15 previously.
Page 1 of 3