weeell.im kinda thinking of a new 8 sring................aaaand im down to these two.schecter hellraiser c8 fr and meshuggah ibanez m80m.same price,similar specs,and im wondering wich so heavy that can make one's anus erupt.im wondering between these two and no others,though if ya have something better tell me,but in the same price range.ouh and do you guys know why is the black cherry hellraiser 8 more expensive than the black one?cheeers!
I recommend the Meshuggah because it is Ibanez and they are better than Schecters imo.

Also I listen to Meshuggah everyday and my anus erupts everytime.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Quote by N1ghtmar3C1n3ma
I recommend the Meshuggah because it is Ibanez and they are better than Schecters imo.

Also I listen to Meshuggah everyday and my anus erupts everytime.

That's kind of iffy advice because Ibanez's really aren't objectively better than Schecters. TS should probably try them out first and pick the one he likes more.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Are you sure the ibanez is in the same price range? I think that it is waaay more expensive.Anyways I would choose the ibanez for its longer scale and you save the struggle of changing strings on a floyd(Imagine restringing a 8 string floyd)
Quote by Kevätuhri
That's kind of iffy advice because Ibanez's really aren't objectively better than Schecters. TS should probably try them out first and pick the one he likes more.

That's why I said IMO.

He was asking for advice and my advice would be to get an Ibanez, since I think they are better.

Every Schecter I have played has just felt off to me, the necks are chunky but not in a nice way like an LP.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
I'd go for the schecter, however not the FR version. I tried pretty much every extended range guitar available in town when I got my C-7 and no matter the amount of strings nothing felt as comfortable to me as the schecters. Their tuners are extremily good too. I was a bit turned off by the fact that it's not grovers, but my C-7 stays in tune forever. I know there's a difference between 7 and 8 strings, but I tried both options by several makes (Ibanez, Schecter, ESP and Jackson) and just didn't feel like 8 strings was what I wanted.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!