Has anyone tried them out or own them? I'm thinking about sticking them in my Eastwood GP.
I had the Dissonant Agressors. Very punchy in the mids and had a nice crunch to them. From that I understand the Hammer Claws are the same idea but a little more compressed sounding for a vintage-sustainer type of sound. What amp do you have?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Replace that before your pickups. That will make a far bigger tonal improvement.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Replace that before your pickups. That will make a far bigger tonal improvement.

Yup, exactly where I was going with this. Hammerclaws won't make you sound like Brent Hinds, having a Diezel VH4 and two vintage Marshall JMPs will.

Save your money and get a better amp.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
oh I know...ive had to sell my other amps. Im thinking about getting some sort of multi effects with some active monitors just need to find a good one that wont break the bank.
What's your budget?
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
A Laney Ironheart Studio is a cheap and nice sounding all valve rack mount head, it also has all kinds of built in connections and features to record into a computer, (for instance the usb out records left and right channels, one being the dry unprocessed signal and the other being the amplified signal) so you can record it straight into a DAW, use some amp sim plugins like Lepou/Bias/Guitar Rig to get a load of sounds pretty easily.

You can also run it into a cab if you wish and use it as a conventional amp.

It's what I will be getting for my next amp after I have paid off a guitar I ordered in a few weeks ago.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
As far as budget goes Id say around $400 USD. I'm looking for versatile, I want to be able to get a David Gilmour tone, but also get some QOTSA, Tool, Mastodon, pantera as far as gain and crunch goes.
I would probably look into a Marshall DSL then, I'm sure there is one for around $400
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Quote by ImDesigner
oh I know...ive had to sell my other amps. Im thinking about getting some sort of multi effects with some active monitors just need to find a good one that wont break the bank.

again though unless you get something like an AxeFX changing pickups will be a wasted effort. the answer is get a decent amp first and then worry about pickups etc.
Quote by monwobobbo
again though unless you get something like an AxeFX changing pickups will be a wasted effort. the answer is get a decent amp first and then worry about pickups etc.

I am aware, I have a few ideas on what to do as far as getting a new amp goes. I'm interested in how these pick ups are is all really.