Well from what i found its a
Jackson Dinky sp proffesional soloist from the year 1992
i need help to confirm it and to tell me what its worth and maybe somemore information.
It's a 22 fret
5 way switch
HSH pickups jackson
Floyd that dosen't need to set every sec
Good condition for its age.
Serial is 211894
Thnx

(Invalid img)
its a 92 Jackson Charvel Performer worth maybe 200 to 300 depending on its condition and model. All models used licensed Floyds but all in all decent guitars.
Quote by kingston160
its a 92 Jackson Charvel Performer worth maybe 200 to 300 depending on its condition and model. All models used licensed Floyds but all in all decent guitars.

I disagree if it were a Performer Series it would say Performer NOT Professional, and there is a difference in quality, and while I do own a Professional series I have no experince with the Performers.

That said the price point of $200-$300 is somewhat accurate for the Professional series, Professionals in decent shape (some cosmetic issues) can go for $300+ if it is mint it could go to $400+ to the right buyer, and beat up guitars are typically under $300. I usually see the Performers for $250 and less this is looking on Craigslist/eBay,Guitar Center/pawn shops etc..
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 7, 2016,
From your pics it's hard to get a feel for the condition, I have a 93 King V Professional and it is a great instrument, I bought it used with the factory hard case it had been upgraded from factory pickups to EMG 81/85, I paid $350 for it @ a pawn shop way back in 95 and it has performed great every since.

I recently upgraded the tremolo to an original Floyd Rose but in all fairness the originall Takeuchi tremolo was still holding a tune just fine.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 12, 2016,
Quote by kabadi.man
need better quality pictures. I cant even tell if it just has a volume knob, or if it also has a tone knob from those pictures

if you want, you could just look through the back catalogues here

1 knob volume and a 5 way switch
Quote by adetheheat
I think it's definitely Michael or Jermaine Jackson.

Picture quality is fuzzy it could be Tito!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge