Page 1 of 4

join me brothers
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
trump 4 potus
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Yes.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
trump is a swinish demagogue of the proletariat, exploiting their herdishness for political gain

three terms for him please
trump and his supporters to gulag
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
vote trump

the populace will finally realise the whole system is flawed and the real revolution will begin

if other candidates win, they think it still might be okay.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist at #33866962
vote trump

the populace will finally realise the whole system is flawed and the real revolution will begin

wise idea friend

spread the message
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33866965
Robot should be doing that job

robots are not your slaves shitlords

robots have rights too
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22

robots have rights too

inb4 A.I rights shitstorm
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i like to think that when he says 'liberate them' he's talking specifically about the two ladies who are so caught up in the system that they can't appreciate the work that man is doing.
Quote by theguitarist
vote trump

This is actually very true.
Quote by Bladez22

robots have rights too

Hell, something's gotta pick the cotton.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'm not worried about the worst, I'm worrying about the thirst.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What if streetseeper man dreamed of being a streetsweeper as a child and loves his job and is the happiest guy on the planet?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
What if streetseeper man dreamed of being a streetsweeper as a child and loves his job and is the happiest guy on the planet?

Then his happiness must be the first casualty of the revolution.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Then his happiness must be the first casualty of the revolution.

Crush iiiiiiiiiiiittttt!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I hate that picture. Heaven forbid that guy likes his job. The weird obsession with pitying the working man or manual laborer is dumb af.

#MikeRowe2016
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I hate that picture. Heaven forbid that guy likes his job. The weird obsession with pitying the working man or manual laborer is dumb af.

#MikeRowe2016

why do you just assume it's his job and that he's not just volunteering to help clean up
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
why do you just assume it's his job and that he's not just volunteering to help clean up

Or maybe he's on community service due to Draconian drug laws and a poor approach to mental health.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by theogonia777

Ok cool that further reinforces my point
Quote by Dreadnought

#MikeRowe2016

It's smelly and manually taxing. This post is thought-ending.
Quote by Dreadnought

#MikeRowe2016

Their bourgeois ideology prevents them from seeing the joy of one's hands' own labor. The working man is merely a passive object in a system rather than an active subject.

The streetsweeper is at the avant-garde of the revolution.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Big.
Fucking.
Deal.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Big.
Fucking.
Deal.

I'm not asking you to pity someone with a manually taxing job, but it supplements the popular assumption that it's not a fun job.

None of this is a big deal, it's a quick response to a boring comment on a meme comic in a dying guitar forum on the internet. Let's not bring urgency or importance into the equation cuz then you'd both be bullshitting.
the revolution is not a meme ali

its a dream
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Dreadnought

#MikeRowe2016

yeah!

except, y'know, i should get paid more and stuff.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Is this a parody of rossenrot or
Quote by Dreadnought

it's missing at least one thesaurus word.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's smelly and manually taxing. This vexation is a forceful endeavour in delivering solipsistic contemploration to the undérhiemlics.
Better?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Dreadnought

Because Rossenrot defuses confrontation using a 3rd grader's vocabulary? It actually is thought-ending. "What if this figure of impoverishment liked being impoverished". Anyone can like any job but that's not what the representation is.

Quote by Banjocal
Better?

I just Googled 'undérhiemlics' and I think you and I, right now, should coin this word.
No bc it can either be traced back to a celebrity, a type of shagging/life-saving procedure, or Sigmund Freud and I dont wanna be associated with any of those things
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Because Rossenrot defuses confrontation using a 3rd grader's vocabulary? It actually is thought-ending. "What if this figure of impoverishment liked being impoverished". Anyone can like any job but that's not what the representation is.

oh lord

dready out
Quote by Banjocal
No bc it can either be traced back to a celebrity, a type of shagging/life-saving procedure, or Sigmund Freud and I dont wanna be associated with any of those things

I get 0 search results

Quote by Dreadnought
oh lord

dready out

Yeah you run, little man!
i enjoy the physically manually taxing aspect of my manually taxing job.

i don't enjoy the shit pay and mentally taxing aspect because management have their heads up their asses.

especially how my team is treated in relation to the rest of the retail employees who stand around doing next to nothing all day. we're paid about a dollar more than them, but imo that's not sufficient to be ok with being bitched at and told to work harder/faster when i'm already sore and sweating my ass off. sales floor employees get to stand around and chat all day and get pats on the back over the radio for simply doing their jobs.

anyway, i'm getting way too serious about all this.

now for something more serious but still mildly amusing:

my penis is broken what do i do?
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌ at #33867208
People who are talking about above all avoiding the worst—when for once we have a candidate who is good—are the worst.

I don't see you on this website for ages and you come back a Bernie Bro.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 4