Quote by ehbacon
Did he become a g-g-g-g-g-ghoooost?!?
yh his name is ehbacon loll00l0l
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
How did he died?
well i was getting out of the drive thru line at taco bell when i heard a car horn and then a loud thump. across the road i saw a body fly and hit the ground, a car stopped a short way after.

they had hit him at probably around 35 mph. he was conscious for a while, but had blood all over his face and some on his pants. he could not stand up or anything much.

i was told by a friend who's dad is emergency personnel he did not make it. the guy was walking across the street or stumbled into the road. he was drunk from what i hear.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
did u give him ur church's card?
i really wanted to do something but he was not aware enough to comprehend anything. i was thinking about trying to go to see him a while after if he was okay but i wouldn't have been able to.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Relative or stranger?
stranger.
Gosh, that sounds rough. Hope you're okay, Will.

So when're you going back to Taco Bell?
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Gosh, that sounds rough. Hope you're okay, Will.

So when're you going back to Taco Bell?
yeah it was really disturbing at the time and it is still pretty not fun to think about. it was a good wake up call because i had been getting a little too comfortable, ya know. when we get too comfortable there is always going to be something there to shock us. but we will always fall back into our old routines after a while, and get comfortable again. we will forget that there are problems outside of our own. and then something will happen to wake us up... but eventually the thing that happens that will wake you up, will directly involve you. and by then it will be too late.

idk their chipotle chicken griller is great but their lines are so long so probably a week.
Last edited by Will Lane at Mar 5, 2016,
what a way to be reminded of your own mortality though

I feel the same way about chik-fil-a. Can't be bothered to wait around that long.
Will, do you have to a new amathread every day of the week? Or just most days of the week?
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by Joshua Garcia
What did you get from Taco Bell?
chicken chipotle and beefy nacho griller, and a quesalupa but i don't think they gave me a quesalupa idk. i am not familiar with most of their menu or mexican style cuisine.
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Will, do you have to a new amathread every day of the week? Or just most days of the week?
usually about 1.2 every week. so every 5 weeks there are two. why do you ask? am i not interesting enough for you?
Quote by Will Lane
usually about 1.2 every week. so every 5 weeks there are two. why do you ask? am i not interesting enough for you?

Oh, no. You are interesting. I was just asking because this is two days in a row where you had an ama. How was your Taco Bell?
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by Ichikurosaki at #33867224

did he drop any good loot?

holy shit
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Mar 6, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane
usually about 1.2 every week. so every 5 weeks there are two.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Will Lane
chicken chipotle and beefy nacho griller, and a quesalupa but i don't think they gave me a quesalupa idk. i am not familiar with most of their menu or mexican style cuisine.
Was it good?
Have you prayed for him?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Rebel Scum
Did you park up and eat whilst watching reality?
nah i parked and got out and stood there for a while then went to the church building and ate there
Quote by Ichikurosaki
was he hot?
did he drop any good loot?
Quote by Banjocal
did he scream, or cry for his mother?
i did not hear anything no
Quote by RAB11
Have you prayed for him?
yeah and anyone else involved, family, the driver, etc.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Was it good?
was dank
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Did he go to the bad fire for being drunk?
i cannot rightfully judge so idek
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
fuck, I hope I never have to see anything like that.

how has it affected you?
reminded me that i am not here just to move up in the musical field.
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Oh, no. You are interesting. I was just asking because this is two days in a row where you had an ama. How was your Taco Bell?
was dank
Quote by Jimjambanx
How do you like your eggs?
scrambled with cheese in. sometimes sunny side with toast.
Quote by Will Lane
was dank
On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to recommend this to a friend?
Why is everyone acting like it's a big deal? People die everyday. It's part of life. Everyone and every (living) thing dies.

I used to work at a morgue. It's not that big a deal.