I don't remember the exact words, but it was something about wanting to eat in a couple of hours.
I can't really remember......it was something about MeGaDeth2314 getting strangled to death by someone wearing skinny jeans....I think it was EndTheRapture.

I'm pretty sure this is accurate. So, dial 9-1 and wait for this to be confirmed.
"you are very good with your hands"

(Invalid img)

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Mar 5, 2016,
I got a blank one once
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
something about getting a real job
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

One time when I was a kid my parents took me to this restaurant I didn't like and refused to eat anything but eventually they talked me into it so I ordered something and after I ate I opened the fortune cookie and it told me something along the lines of being undecisive.
Also one time my mom gave up sweets for lent and forgot and ate something sweet and opened the fortune cookie afterwards which read "It is sweet".
"You will soon go on a pleasant and successful trip"

I was, in fact, eating acid that night.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Dimarzio45 at #33867035
I can't really remember......it was something about MeGaDeth2314 getting strangled to death by someone wearing skinny jeans....I think it was EndTheRapture.

I'm pretty sure this is accurate. So, dial 9-1 and wait for this to be confirmed.

Hmmm.....I can believe this. There are worse ways to go, at least I'd be laughing at the irony of being strangled to death by a skinny punk who is weaker than me.
Here's one I just got: "Hardly anyone knows how much is gained by ignoring the future."

What the hell? Even if that wasn't total nonsense, it would still be total nonsense.
We don't get these in the UK and if this thread is anything to go by that is a crying shame.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger