distract me from the fact that I just lost my main internet and music listening device AGAIN because one program decided it would freeze and kill both the sound and internet connectivity when I hit the emergency off button.

Someone please hold me this is the third time this has happened and I'm sick of it happening.

Fuck my shitty tablet too.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Sad times
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Do you want to platonically spoon?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Pastafarian96
distract me from the fact that I just lost my main internet and music listening device AGAIN because one program decided it would freeze and kill both the sound and internet connectivity when I hit the emergency off button.

Someone please hold me this is the third time this has happened and I'm sick of it happening.

sorry to hear that. I guess I don't know enough about computers to know how the computer freezing and being shut off does that.
this makes me feel a little better
Still want to listen to music properly though
at least unlike last time I haven't lost any files
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by CrossBack7
lrn2technology

amazes me how people just break their phone/laptop/tablet every six months.

Yeah, I hear deleting system 32 works like a charm.

(Don't actually do this)
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by CrossBack7
lrn2technology

what crawled up your ass?

Quote by aerosmithfan95
Yeah, I hear deleting system 32 works like a charm.

(Don't actually do this)

I have always wondered what that actually does
I'm not about to try it any time soon because I have known for a long time that would fuck shit up.

Quote by Aeolian Harmony
pasta, this man looks like Barack Obama:

http://www.ilooklikebarackobama.com/

Oh man
I'm sending this to people
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96

Oh man
I'm sending this to people

dem facial structure lines
get a nice phone with a microsd slot so you can put loads of music on it
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
get a nice phone with a microsd slot so you can put loads of music on it

I'm gravitating towards this a huge amount
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

samsung s5 are 64gb max I think but the latest sony xperia is at 200gb max micro sd

I actually swapped from samsung buyer to a xperia in dec because the samsung s6 didn't have a sd card slot (really dumb. apparently they've brought it back in the s7 with up to 200gb but I wasn't going to wait months for it to come out)

price for 128gb micro sd cards have gone down fast too. pretty much the same cost how that I paid for my 64gb like a year ago.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i had an experia, could get bare music on it. I got an iphone now tho, and i can't fit anything on there, not much fun
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Pastafarian96

What was the device/program?

also !distraction!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMEG7-M2t74
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by CrossBack7
lrn2technology

You think that's bad, you should work where I do. I work at a production plant and the machines filling the products stops working almost every few hours. Pretty much the technicians' entire day is fixing the problem.
i was genuinely concerned about you when i read the thread title and saw your name, pasta.

im glad your not hurt, im here for you,you will get through this tough time buddy, just take deep slow breaths and think of boobies.

id stay away from samsung, i had the galaxy ace,and galaxy s4 , thought they were great till i tried a HTC m9, its leagues better. i will never buy a samsung phone again

the s4 after a few months would not let me move more then 1 icon at a time without saving in between each move , then touch wiz would crash, even after a factory reset.the updates kept removing features that i liked and used daily like a data on off switch,flashlight. compared to the htc it feels flimsy and cheap. sick ass camera tho
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Mar 6, 2016,
sorry to here that

you can have my ipod nano from 2009 if that makes you feel any better
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Pretty sure I have an old tape player around here somewhere. Just hook it up to a car battery and some speakers and you are golden.
Quote by Rocketface2112
i was genuinely concerned about you when i read the thread title and saw your name, pasta.

im glad your not hurt, im here for you,you will get through this tough time buddy, just take deep slow breaths and think of boobies.

id stay away from samsung, i had the galaxy ace,and galaxy s4 , thought they were great till i tried a HTC m9, its leagues better. i will never buy a samsung phone again

the s4 after a few months would not let me move more then 1 icon at a time without saving in between each move , then touch wiz would crash, even after a factory reset.the updates kept removing features that i liked and used daily like a data on off switch,flashlight. compared to the htc it feels flimsy and cheap. sick ass camera tho

rage... subsiding

Quote by CrossBack7
im just not an idiotic man-child apparently

also im drunk. take your pick.

thanks, you really have a heart of gold
or you're just a saint when drunk

Quote by stratkat
Get a desktop, get studio headphones and studio monitors, listen to music properly.

I wish I could do that but I have little personal affluence.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

suddenly the good old days where you actually owned copies of the music sounds pretty good huh . this kind of crap is exactly why i still have my CDs and several options to play them on.

you could actually play your guitar and make music
Quote by monwobobbo
suddenly the good old days where you actually owned copies of the music sounds pretty good huh . this kind of crap is exactly why i still have my CDs and several options to play them on.

I would but I moved out of home about 6 weeks ago so I left most of my CDs at home and I can't listen to my music loud because share house.

you could actually play your guitar and make music

I tried that, but 1) I snapped a string Saturday night and 2) even if I hadn't, a single guitar gets old quick, as does a single piano.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Android, for when you don't really care if it works or not...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin