I've just purchased amplion pro to record some guitar tracks but I'm having a problem!!
It's installed okay and loads as a vst in my DAW fine, it even picks up my guitar signal in the input meter, but all I can get is a clean direct in sound, the tone doesn't change at all no matter what amp or effects I'm choosing!!! I'm relatively new to this so I have no idea where I am going wrong....any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I'm pulling my hair out!!

I have a simple set up, usb interface into laptop, and guitar into instrument input on interface...that's it!!

Please help guys!!
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
Have you actually tried to record it and play it back? Even if you have the VST on the track, you can't hear it in your signal, you can only hear it on the recording. Unless you put record monitoring on. So try recording a track, put on the VST and listen to the recording.

Also, what DAW are you using?
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here