Hello everyone I'm looking for new pickups for my guitar which is a ESP Ltd ax 260, it has a agathis body. I don't know if I should go active or stay passive. Blackouts sound tempting, but I've heard aot of good about d-activaters, I'm also interested in people's opinions about black winters and invaders

Thank you everyone for your time and opinions
I have active pickups in one my guitars and gotta say they sound amazing, it is a bitch to have to switch batteries every few months or so though.
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
They start to sound weak after a few months, recently they died as I left them in closer to a year. Uh at my peak I was playing probably a few hours a day, now its far less. Its a bitch to switch the batteries but its not as often as you think, I'm sure theres stats of it online, you prob get like a few thousand hours of play time before they go.
-Mike Tyson
Oh OK, that doesn't sound to bad, idk might stick with passives I hear u can still get great sound from them
Yeah my 7 string came with passives, there's definitely a difference but not a giant one. You really have to be into music/guitar to notice any tone difference, the casual listener probably couldn't tell.
-Mike Tyson
That's good to hear! now I just need to decide what pickups would sound the best in my guitar, its think and pretty heavy, idk if invaders or black winters or d-activaters, they all sound good but most vidios I saw they were in Mahogany guitars.