What a profound non-statement.

srsly though, I have no clue what position is being taken by the producers of this video. Is my position supposed to change from baby murderer to forced-birther or vice-versa?

What is this even.
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Mar 6, 2016,
You know that abortions happen before that stage of development, right?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
mgtow
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Aeolian Harmony

you can't argue with a non statement.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony

srsly though, I have no clue what position is being taken by the producers of this video. Is my position supposed to change from baby murderer to forced-birther or vice-versa?

What is this even.
Don't mind him. He's kind of like the UG Cockroach that keeps making multi's to advertise his nonsensical videos.
^ Ah, gotcha.

Quote by miffmaff
you can't argue with a non statement.

Anything follows from a non-statement
"Think before you pork" is absolute wisdom. Still support the right to choose, though.