bang. here it is.

i am looking for a chorus and phaser under $120 USED and off of Reverb (dot com).

at the moment i am eyeing the cmatmods phaser, i should be able to land one below $100. i absolutely need speed and depth controls, a basic phase 90 will not do it for me. the volume is nicee too. HBE looks a little tempting. malekko has one too that i would be potentially interested in.

now for analog chorus, it MUST be BBD based. i am looking at the mad professor (i don't know much about them), and cmatmods (yet again on cmatmods).

i am open to suggestions, but i at this point only want analog. i will not go a nickel over $120. period. and i am looking primarily at reverb. if you want to check out my CL, i am in tampa.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I know it's a bit cheaper than some of the stuff you're looking at, but the MXR M234 (or the Black Label Chorus, which you could probably get even cheaper; they repackaged it as the M234 because people were embarrassed about having BLS branded gear on their boards) is a really nice piece of kit with a lot of versatility, and BBD-based of course.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Look for a Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391273007364?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm being true to form and recommending a pedal that is outside of your price range...AGAIN. I know this. . I just wanted you to have it on your radar.

However, this pedal has been around a while, with several different finishes. As I recall, it is in it's third iteration of electronics & control configurations. Regardless, it is a BBD-based pedal and a hell of a good one.

You MIGHT get lucky and find one in your price range, but I'd be surprised. They tend to hold their value pretty well. Still, that value retention says good things about the quality.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
i have a cmatmods chorus headed this way hopefully before friday. about $100 shipped to my door.

i also got a zvex mastrotron for $90 which may not make it by the weekend.

phaser will be in the next few weeks. still open for opinions. however, if my cmatmods chorus impresses me as much as my deeelay, i may just go for the cmatmods phaser. not really sure.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
cmatmods phaser in. I love it. NPD today or tomorrow. $83 shipped.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!