I literally cannot believe what I am seeing with my own two eyes. My friend's adapter for his Boss ME-50 multi effects unit broke, and he's looking to replace it. Now I absolutely know that any adapter with the correct voltage and current will do, so I look up the official adapter on Amazon. First thing I noticed was that there was no mention of current intensity. Then I look at the picture of the adapter included in the ad. What do I find there?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61SpH3h4ALL._SL1500_.jpg

This. The voltage and current intensity is BLURRED. They are actually BLURRING it so we have to buy their adapter instead of a cheaper one that does the job. I mean 6 pounds is really not that much money if Amazon didn't charge me like an additional 15 for shipping. 21 pounds for a freaking adapter? Really, BOSS? Is this how low you have gone? Is this how much you respect your loyal customers, that have been using your products for more than ten years?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
forums.boss.com

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm sure you can ask around and figure out what the proper voltage is. I'm also sure BOSS has nothing to do with the shipping price, nor does it owe you the courtesy of releasing information for you to buy the product from another company.
Free Ali
Free Lard
That picture looks nothing like the current Boss adaptors. In fact, I've never seen a Boss PSA that doesn't say Boss on the spec label. The Boss website lists it as 500mA, and eleven out of ten retailers I've checked have the information ready as well - 9v, 500mA, Center negative. I think you're directing your rancor at the wrong people. If it should be directed at anyone at all.
It broke so hard the label was destroyed?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Why are you worried about what's on the adapter? Look at the unit itself, usually next to the plug. Should have volts (probably 9) mA draw, and center positive or negative. There is nothing you need on the plug itself.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
smh
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It broke so hard the label was destroyed?

I'm curious too
http://www.bossus.com/products/me-50/specifications/

Easy. 9V, current draw 120mA.

Or, even easier:

"AC Adaptor: BOSS PSA series"
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Mar 7, 2016,