Page 1 of 2
I am a musician like pretty much all of you. I've had my parents, friends, parents of friends, and friends of parents tell me that I should be doing this, or that, but what is this and that? Get a job. Go to school. We've all heard this. But what really matters in life? What if everyone on the planet had food and shelter for life? What would life really mean at that point? What if we didnt have to work at McDonalds to afford to live in a one bedroom apartment and eat oreos and drink fruit punch?

What do you want to accomplish in this life? Are there more lives? Is there more to this life? Are other dimensions influencing your life? Call 1800letsalldropacidat420am

Seriously though, are we all really that different? Do some people just wanna relax and enjoy the small things? Do some people just not know what to do with all the time in their lives? Do some people really wanna take over the world? Do some people just wanna be chess grandmasters and take over the chessboard with their little wooden army?

Is life just about survival and banging some chick and having kids just to help those kids survive until they get jobs and bang other chicks to continue this process?

Do people even think about this stuff? It cant just be me.

I think it is awesome that musicians stand the test of time. Music ca be written down as sheet music and past down from generation to generation, like a story. Should life be about making the best story possible?

I have some stories, theyre in my sig, do you have any stories?
I have no goals or ambitions for myself. Just to help others and make sure my family is happy.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

it seems generally:
have kids
don't murder anyone
try not to be too much of an ass.

but I figure just do what you like and live to your own definitions of achievement/contentedness/happiness/enlightenment/etc
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
peppers is a musician?

That's news, sure he hasn't mentioned it before.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Out of everything I just said all you got was peppers was trying to make a point that he is a musician because he has nothing better to do but try to convince others he plays musical instruments? Maybe this thread will be of benefit you
no you are not the only person who thinks about what the meaning of life is

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Eating oreos and drinking fruit punch sounds pretty cool
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Nothing short of the #americandream
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
"Does anybody else think about the thing that literally everybody thinks about, or am I the only one smart enough to? Listen to my music"
PM me for newts
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no you are not the only person who thinks about what the meaning of life is

Thats all you got from my post? You think I think I am the only person that think about the "meaning of life". Keep making shitty remarks and Ill keep showing you how stupid they are. Stop acting like a 13 year old girl.

Quote by StewieSwan
"Does anybody else think about the thing that literally everybody thinks about, or am I the only one smart enough to? Listen to my music"

You guys should have a kid together.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 8, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Thats all you got from my post? You think I think I am the only person that think about the "meaning of life". Keep making shitty remarks and Ill keep showing you how stupid they are. Stop acting like a 13 year old girl.

oooh u did me there

Quote by EndTheRapture51
oooh u did me there

For someone who doesn't care about other people's feelings of you, you sure do feel the need to address every instance of their opinion.
oh look youre back

ask a dumb question in a thinly veiled attempt to get people to look at your music, get a dumb answer back

also peppers is just so fucking easy to get mad and his his whole "i am a musician schtick" he mentions in every single post he makes

exactly so stop mentioning it

i mean if you went on a gaming forum and prefaced every post you make with "as a gamer" that's just a waste of three words

Is life just about survival and banging some chick and having kids just to help those kids survive until they get jobs and bang other chicks to continue this process?

Yeah, for 100% of all living beings: banging some woman to reproduce so that spawn could then bang other women. 100% of life in the universe follows this track. This woman can either be Gillian Anderson or your mother.

Unless you wanna drop acid and literally become better than all these lowlifes. Then you are superior to us and will one day rule over the universe, especially if you play guitar.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Mar 8, 2016,
Oh yeah? Hey everyone it's me, jrcsgtppers, here to tell you about how I smoke weed, play guitar, am a musician, and am superior to all of you in every way, especially the fact that I am a musician. Today, we are gonna have sunny skies, the birds will be chirping, probably to my tunes because I am a musician and far superior than you, and why wouldnt birds wanna chirp my tunes? There might be a slight chance of rain, be sure to dress warm, and smoke lots of weed, because only real musicians, like myself, smoke weed, it makes you superior.

I couldnt run for president. Not just because I am a musician, but I couldnt handle the endless bullshit someone like Donald Trump (not a musician) gets on a day to day basic. That is insanity. I would have to smoke so much weed. I would have to make at least 2 dozen threads a day about how superior I am just to try to balance the negativity.

Not only would I, the most superior musician of all time, have to smoke a bunch of weed, I would have to compose every presidential speech in 4/5 time. It would be way too superior for any of you low life peasants to understand because when I compose in 4/5 time, it is strictly to prove I am high and superior to everyone, because I am THE musician.

As your superior president of the united states, I would legalize weed but only for musicians, everywhere in the united states, except for Alaska, I would actually drop them as a state alltogether because there are no musicians out there, you cant play guitar when your hands are cold. I would also ban handshaking and making it a schedule 1 drug because handshaking is the NUMBER ONE cause of musicians not being able to play music all over the country. However, handshaking will be legal if and only if it is used to exchange drugs, specifically weed, and only if you are a musician, because musicians are superior.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 8, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Oh yeah? Hey everyone it's me, jrcsgtppers, here to tell you about how I smoke weed, play guitar, am a musician, and am superior to all of you in every way, especially the fact that I am a musician. Today, we are gonna have sunny skies, the birds will be chirping, probably to my tunes because I am a musician and far superior than you, and why wouldnt birds wanna chirp my tunes? There might be a slight chance of rain, be sure to dress warm, and smoke lots of weed, because only real musicians, like myself, smoke weed, it makes you superior.

I couldnt run for president. Not just because I am a musician, but I couldnt handle the endless bullshit someone like Donald Trump (not a musician) gets on a day to day basic. That is insanity. I would have to smoke so much weed. I would have to make at least 2 dozen threads a day about how superior I am just to try to balance the negativity.

Dude that sounds exactly like jrcsgtpeppers, nice.

you kids need to chillll
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I wanna be the best I can be, which doesn't have anything to do with procuring food/water/shelter.
cat
The goal for the common man should be to let go of the impure and unnatural dependence on modes and scales.

~~~

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by The_Blode
EndTheRapture51 is highly highly strung as of late...could be due to lack of sex or just lack of fulfillment...

annihilated

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by The_Blode
EndTheRapture51 is highly highly strung as of late...could be due to lack of sex or just lack of fulfillment...

Savage

Quote by The_Blode

unsparing destruction
Quote by Xiaoxi
annihilated

Quote by RAB11
Savage

Quote by K'Nuckles
Oh shit

Lyle just got parred the fuck off by Blode

Nice

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
unsparing destruction

You could say ETR got....

o-Blode-erated.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
life is death and death is life

nothing matters

do whatever you want, and have fun doing it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by The_Blode

Blode you have made an enemy this day

Earn enough money to enable you to live the way you want to and do stuff that makes you happy.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Earn enough money to enable you to live the way you want to and do stuff that makes you happy.

This, it's all about being happy and making others happy, otherwise it doesn't matter what you achieve, if it doesn't make you happy it's not worth diddley.
Page 1 of 2