Was going to put in my old afterburner today and lost totally track of how it should be installed. Anyone that could help ?

I have this setup now
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr151/zakkwyldefan79/Guitar%20Wiring%20Diagrams/2EMGs1Vol1Tone3Way.jpg

Where in the wiring should I add the afterburner ? I want it separated to it only is in use when I pull it.

Thanks in advance guys!!!!
I havean afterburner on my that came stock Jackson DKMG (actually I think Jackson called it a Turbocharger but it is the same thing) it originally had passive EMGHZ pups but has been upgraded to 81/85 with the 18 volt mod, the afterburner is brutal and the tone is absolutely molten, although I only turn the after burner up to 50% tops because after that it gets hard to control but It is definately the best souding of my EMG equipped guitars!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge