View poll results: which one?
Kendrick
51 81%
Drake
12 19%
Voters: 63.
Page 1 of 2
Drake writes catchier songs Kendrick is the better rapper /thread

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Drake writes catchier songs Kendrick is the better rapper /thread

that doesn't even come close to answering my question, go watch the arsenal match
well what was your question?

It is half time

Well it's not any more

But it was

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm a basic bitch so you know what I chose.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
well what was your question?

It is half time

Well it's not any more

But it was

which do you prefer. I never explicitly said that but I thought people would be smart enough to understand it.

plus I would be able to dispute both your points
drakes songs are more catchy, but kendricks songs are more creative and experimental.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Kendrick, cuz somebody needs to tell drake that shit don't change till you get up and wipe yo ass

Drake sucks
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by EyeNon15
Wrong question.
Drake is a has been.

The correct question is Kendrick or J Cole

Joe Cole hasn't been at the top for years

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Clearly it's Kendrick. How's this even a contest? Kendrick. A thousand times Kendrick.

I much prefer drake. I still like kendrick though
drake is good but kendrick is basically 21st century pac in concept combined with better actual lyrical ability
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Idk if I've ever even heard a Kendrick song but something about him just makes me think he's probably a shit rapper

But Drake only had bars on Degrassi so I can't really give it up to him either

But Nas is deffo better than Jay
Nah kidding.

But If I was to pick it would be Drake because I never heard of other. must be decent.
Last edited by Banshee at Mar 8, 2016,
Neither, they're terrible.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Idk if I've ever even heard a Kendrick song but something about him just makes me think he's probably a shit rapper

Quote by GuitarGod_92
But Nas is deffo better than Jay

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Still Drake for now, but I think Kendrick has the potential to eclipse him.

Damn kendricks released three amazing albums in a row and people are still talking about his potential smh
Nas

and

Drake (though I'm meh towards both lamar and drake, I didn't mind random drake turning up on the office radio( from what I've heard lamar is better but he doesn't do anything for me while drake puts out shit I can tolerate in the background)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
TPAB was on a grand scale, a very important album.

right up there with the I Have a Dream speech
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Kendrick is the best rapper right now imo. TPAB was on a grand scale, a very important album.

agreed though while i think tpab is really powerful i prefer gkmc musically and honestly i think k dot writes on that personal level better than his ~big message~ type stuff (which i still think he does better than basically anyone else)
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
A week ago I couldn't tell you a thing about rap. For 3 days now all I've been listening to is To Pimp A Butterfly.

It's the best thing I've heard in a long time.

An I listened to Snarky Puppy's new family dinner album!
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I just listened to Kendricks surprise album and I'm impressed.

This is coming from me, the world's number one hater
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Mar 8, 2016,
why do people insist on comparing them they don't even do the same thing lol

i like kendrick a lot (yeah tpab album of the year whatever) but his delivery is still awkward at times and his fans are annoying as shit kinda like lil b's but actually serious about it. strongest lyrically of the bunch though

drake just makes solid catchy stuff without anything really important to say. which is a shame since black people are only allowed to rap about //the struggle\\ if they wanna be taken seriously apparently #artisticmerit

lol cole is straight garbage foh

Quote by Fat Lard
Drake makes Poetic Justice sound like a Great Value(R) track

is this u?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iGKDbCrE4o

m.man16 out

Page 1 of 2