So I have this American a Fender Blackout Stratocaster that I've been wanting to sell, but I can't find anything that is like it on the Internet. my pics won't upload, so the serial number is US13060501 and it came with a trem bar. If anyone can help me figure out what this guitar is and what the value is it would be so helpful, thank u so much
You have to upload your pics to a pic sharing site (I use Imgur) and then use the proper link to post them in your post. Kinda hard to say anything without pics. Where did you get it?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Here are some pics https://imgur.com/a/i2qVB
I got it from gc a while back but my friend picked it up as a gift I never knew the model type. I'm selling it to hopefully buy a chapman ghost fret, I just don't know what guitar it is and I need to know before I sell
Wow, Strats may be the only guitar I've ever seen that I don't like in all black.
- Gibson SG 1961 Re-issue
- Fender Stratocaster
- Egnater Rebel-30
- Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal
Probably worth $600-$700 used, just as any other American Special Strat.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Nice guitar, could use a good polishing tho!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge