Page 1 of 3
Bieber, for me. Trump is definitely near the top of the list along with the rest of the chickenhawks. Plus I'd like to spank Ariana Grande.
Quote by TobusRex at #33871099
Plus I'd like to spank Ariana Grande.

creepy
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
biebers sound
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Too many to list.
I'm not too cool to fantasize about punching Bill O Reilly, Jon Stewart, and Bill Maher right in their faces. All three of them are the EXACT SAME GUY. And dumb fuks actually think they are different because they are sponsored by different political parties.
THEY ARE ALL THE SAME GUY DOING THE SAME SHIT
Quote by chrismendiola
Lol at being so outraged by someone you've never met. Get a grip.

Sorry. Men have this thing called "testosterone". Some day you'll have testosterone too! When you hit puberty things will start picking up.
Bernie Sanders
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by faggot
I will swerve my penis and hit your face.

I just experienced the pit circa 2008, I think. The entire gestalt of it condensed in one post.
Quote by Jackintehbox
i don't think i've ever had the urge to punch someone.

Pussy.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Pussy.

i'll enjoy inheriting the earth with the rest of the meek while your kind are roughhousing with satan.
Too bad climate change will render earth useless by the time you inherent.
God likes loopholes, that's why jews are so popular in his book
Quote by TobusRex
Sorry. Men have this thing called "testosterone". Some day you'll have testosterone too! When you hit puberty things will start picking up.

Lol at people who emasculate men who aren't so poorly adjusted that they equate masculinity with irrational, pathetic, misdirected aggression at people they've never met. Seriously, again- get a grip. You're actually being condescending because you're taking pride in your excessive aggression and you're trying to emasculate me. I've never been so embarrassed for another person.

"Real men have an urge to punch Justin Bieber in the face!" Time for some self-reflection.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Mar 9, 2016,
Actually both of you are aggressively talking shit to each other online. No one is actually getting punched here
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Mar 9, 2016,
I think I've only punched two people, and the last was easily a decade ago. Not really a fight, I was just defending my younger brother so it barely counts.

8/10 would recommend if you're still young enough that people will just be all "well boys will be boys" and your dad is like "haha you got him good"
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Your girlfriend will also be like "got him good"
Unless she likes the guy, then she'll play the morality card
I don't pay enough attention to celebrities most of the time to know or care.

Probably Pharrell Williams, since I still haven't forgiven him for that awful happy song.
Quote by chrismendiola
Lol at people who emasculate men who aren't so poorly adjusted that they equate masculinity with irrational, pathetic, misdirected aggression at people they've never met. Seriously, again- get a grip. You're actually being condescending because you're taking pride in your excessive aggression and you're trying to emasculate me. I've never been so embarrassed for another person.

"Real men have an urge to punch Justin Bieber in the face!" Time for some self-reflection.

isn't the first time he's pulled the ultra-condescending/cringey 'you're a kid' response

^medieval marginalia has some of the weirdest shit. dick trees, rapist bunnies, ass trumpets, etc.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Mar 9, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola

I wasn't trying to emasculate you. You'd have to have balls for me to do that.
Quote by chrismendiola
Lol at being so outraged by someone you've never met. Get a grip.

Why would I wanna punch poor Adolf. Pff never even met the guy!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by EyeNon15
Actually both of you are aggressively talking shit to each other online. No one is actually getting punched here

Ssssh....I wanna hear his sissy fit
trump
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'd currently be happy to smack trump but I'd much rather be as far away from him as humanly possible.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
I'd currently be happy to smack trump but I'd much rather be as far away from him as humanly possible.

Afraid some of the shit he's full of will come out accidentally?
Quote by TobusRex

Lol c'mon.
Quote by TobusRex
Afraid some of the shit he's full of will come out accidentally?
No I just don't like violence unless it's absolutely necessary
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
A multiplicity of opinions on the necessity of violence =/= violence always being necessary
Maynard James Keenan
Can't stand him as an existent human being

Addendum: I also dislike Tool and much of his other music, amazingly however, the two are not interconnected
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Mar 9, 2016,
Page 1 of 3