I just received my Harley Benton CST24 PRS clone from Thomann. I live in the US in New Jersey and delivery was less than a week. Not bad at all. The guitar looks beautiful. I'll post pics later today. I did a set up last night and it plays very well. I did remove the middle spring on the vibrato because it was just too tight. I seems OK now though only time will tell if stays in tune. The tuners seem good and the pickups (Wilkerson) are bright and clear but I may consider changing them. Not sure yet. The guitar with shipping was $237.12 that includes the $30 shipping fee. Seems like a great deal so far on a nice sounding PRS clone.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Congrats got any pics?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

They're coming as soon as I get home from work today. I can't believe the beautiful finish.
nice man! cant wait to see pics.

I've been toying around with buying a Harley Benton. I recently bought a single cut from Reville Guitars and a tribute series from G&L. I should probably cool it on my guitar buying :P
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
I was just noodling on this thing and it's pretty impressive. I can't compare it to a PRS because I've never had one or played one but I adjusted the truss a little and dropped the strings and the action is really low and no buzzes or problems.
Attachments:
Harley 4.jpg
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Mar 9, 2016,
wow that looks very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
No. No extra fees. Surprising good. Great action.