Plain and simple : this is NOT a song. A backing track at best.

The problem is, you don't say what genre it's in. Some genres need a structure with more variations, some are completely OK with the same rhythm part for the whole song (which is what you did).

At least you DID record something and tried. The more you'll do it, the better you'll become at refining musical pieces.
It sounds good! About whether or not music, I disagree with the friend above, but it doesn't matter.

Anyway, you should put a melody.. it is a beautiful arrangement.
Quote by R3ap3r_Tokyo
Plain and simple : this is NOT a song. A backing track at best.

The problem is, you don't say what genre it's in. Some genres need a structure with more variations, some are completely OK with the same rhythm part for the whole song (which is what you did).

At least you DID record something and tried. The more you'll do it, the better you'll become at refining musical pieces.

Ok i think i understand what you're saying. I need a bit more stuff thrown in the song. Nothing is wrong with the same rhythm playing throughout the whole song because Foo Fighters do it in a ton of their songs. When i was making this song i couldn't make up any more lead parts so i think that's the weak area. Also, I don't understand why you claim that this isn't a song. There are loads of songs with nothing but 4 chords looped.
Last edited by J23L at Mar 16, 2016,
Quote by IgorFerra
It sounds good! About whether or not music, I disagree with the friend above, but it doesn't matter.

Anyway, you should put a melody.. it is a beautiful arrangement.

That means a lot to me. I appreciate it
Just wondering, are you a fan of Jake Bowen? I know he put out a CD not too long ago that has that ambient, background style of sound.

You could also branch this out and go all Cartoon Theory and make some really neat rock/metal ambient stuff, like below:

Cartoon Theory
Quote by Watterboy
Do you have any dilithium crystals or fresh warm dumps for sale