Like the title states, I am looking for some new pedals.

Currently I have enough ODs (although I'll probably get more), enough fuzz (ditto), a carbon copy delay, visual sound H20 first version, EQD afterneath, Ibanez flanger, hardwire reverb and a volume/wah and vox wah.

Not looking to spend more than $100 per pedal, will mainly shop through reverb. I am wanting a tremolo that is dynamic but does not suck tone or volume. I had a viscous vibe and was very disappointed in it.

Any other unique pedals would be welcomed.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
I like my voodoo labs trem. It has a volume knob too.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Oddly enough I was looking at the voodoo lab this morning. Good to know you like yours. FWIW I ended up getting the H20 based off of your pedal thread a couple weeks ago. I love that pedal, such a great Chorus.
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
Oddly enough I was looking at the voodoo lab this morning. Good to know you like yours. FWIW I ended up getting the H20 based off of your pedal thread a couple weeks ago. I love that pedal, such a great Chorus.

Its hard to beat for the price. Voodoo labs as a whole is a VERY underrated. I have a few more of their pedals.

That is cool that you got the h2O based from my recommendation, glad you like it. It's pretty nice. I will be getting another one soon.

The cmattmods deeelay is nice for an digital delay, just picked one up for $75.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Gonna splurge on the V3 from TrueTone or get another Visual Sound V2? ('Cause I'm thinking about a V3, myself. )

I'm also thinking about the original question... I DO have some ideas, but most of the ones I'm thinking of are either too expensive, too new, or both to be found under $100 right now.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 10, 2016,
Source Audio Orbital modulator. 2 presets for multiple variations of phasers, flangers, chorus, a uni vibe. Several parameters, too. Used could be had at that price, new is closer to 160 I think.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
^that sounds very interesting. How well does it do all of the effects? I was not hoping to get one that does multiple things, but after the success with the H2O I might take the leap.
Line 6 M13
I don't mind spending over $100, but wanna keep it under control. I don't plan on using the effects too much, just here and there. But I wasn't planning on using a chorus too much but the VS scratched the itch well enough that I am finding reasons to use it.
Line 6 M13
On the unique front, keep an eye out for good prices on the Arpanoid and Rainbow Machine from EQD, and the Catalinbread AntiChthon. As I said, they're new enough that prices may not have dropped that much on used ones.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Both of those EQD are definitely unique. Might save those for a random rainy day purchase. Ideally I am after a tremolo and phaser, atm. I'll look into the keeley more.
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
Both of those EQD are definitely unique. Might save those for a random rainy day purchase. Ideally I am after a tremolo and phaser, atm. I'll look into the keeley more.

I only recently discovered Keeley, and right now I own 3- the Phase 24, the JH Echophase, and the Aurora. I have been impressed with the quality & tones, and am planning on at least one more addition, the Katana Blues Drive. Definitely good builder worthy of consideration.

Hey, trashed- anything good from Malekko?

Quote by dannyalcatraz
I only recently discovered Keeley, and right now I own 3- the Phase 24, the JH Echophase, and the Aurora. I have been impressed with the quality & tones, and am planning on at least one more addition, the Katana Blues Drive. Definitely good builder worthy of consideration.

Hey, trashed- anything good from Malekko?

Their omicron chorus is nice. The fetish and unity are nice (and a killer deal} are awesome OD!/fuzzy shit.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I've been intrigued by Malekko as well. Right now the catalinbread antichthon is slowly making its way to the top. But I'll probably end up getting a tremolo first. Malekko seem to be pretty affordable as well.
Line 6 M13
Any thoughts on the TC electronics shaker or t-rex tremster? I also found a VL tremolo for around $70 but it was the two knob version without a volume.
Line 6 M13
I wouldn't go with the 2 knob trem. $10 more gets you the 4 knobber.

I am a huge malekko fan, most probably know that. Lol.

I picked up a pair of pigtronix od pedals are kind of cool.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Pigtronix makes good stuff, sometimes with unusual feature configurations. Quality ain't cheap, though.

Just bought a VL 4 knob tremolo for $60, so now I will look at some of the other brands and accumulate some more unique effects, possibly even a phaser and a Digitech whammy.
Line 6 M13
Pick up a malekko 616 lo-fi if you want a nice delay that the modulation is almost like a ring mod type thing. It gets weird. I got mine for maybe $75-80.easy to find on reverb.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
MXR Phase 90 is the obvious one for phaser. I have two and like the vintage version. There are a couple of versions you can look at.