Heyo! Please could you check out my latest grungy track 'Four Below'? I wrote, played, recorded and mixed everything. I made a vid for it, which comprises of a bunch of old public domain clips, in order to make the song slightly more interesting. Btw, I noticed YouTube really causes the audio quality to suffer :/ but ah well! I would love to give feedback on your songs in exchange, so link me! :-)

Thanks, enjoy!

WANWEIRD - Four Below
Last edited by GirlGerms at Mar 10, 2016,
Not bad at all, man.

What did you use to record this? Some sort of smaller digital recorder ala tascam or something?
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Founder of the Soundgarden Fan Club (Louder Than F*ck!). PM me to join.
Dangg. Audio quality is superb. You've also successfully accomplished that vintage vibe. If you didn't tell me, I'd actually think this was a song from the late 80's. You sir (ma'am?), have a whole lotta talent. If you ever wanna collaborate on anything, feel free to hit me up (thepazminoproject-at-gmail.com)

And if you have the time, I'm looking for feedback on my latest creation https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1698412
Quote by scottishmob
Not bad at all, man.

What did you use to record this? Some sort of smaller digital recorder ala tascam or something?

I recorded guitars and vox at home, using a FireFace UCX interface to Logic. I actually used two different amps for the song - a valve amp for the guitars in the chorus to give them balls, and then a solid state one for the verse guitars.
Quote by curlyhead_P
Dangg. Audio quality is superb. You've also successfully accomplished that vintage vibe. If you didn't tell me, I'd actually think this was a song from the late 80's. You sir (ma'am?), have a whole lotta talent. If you ever wanna collaborate on anything, feel free to hit me up

Thanks so much - I hate how YouTube compresses the audio though. And yah I'm a girl, I know I have a very boyish voice though. :-) Would love to collaborate some time, also I will check out your song you linked me to and give you feedback when I get home from work.

Quote by curlyhead_P
Also, might just be me, but I think you might be Kim Deal reincarnated. You're owning that Pixies vibe with this track.

Thanks, that's an awesome compliment! :-D