Page 1 of 3
some bloke on fb has come out as gay

good for him

but he's been out as bi for years

so why all the fuss

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

good for him

so why all the fuss

So basically he's sworn off women. Okay.

Obviously if everyone thinks he's straight and he comes out as bi that's a bit different.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Gay, Bi, dogfucker...

What's the difference really?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
He's just fishing for likes
You should post a bunch of homophobic stuff on his page as punishment for his blatant attention whoring
I have nothing important to say
Quote by korinaflyingv
usually not for the people who aren't coming out, maybe is for him. if you were a girl he'd been with might be a little bit of a kick in the teeth.

"So that's why he always wanted to put it in my pooper"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33873476
"So that's why he always me to put a finger in his pooper"

Works as well
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think more people accept homosexuality than bisexuality, so it may be a bit tougher, I guess.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
I think more people accept homosexuality than bisexuality, so it may be a bit tougher, I guess.

idk coming out as bi didn't feel like much of a big deal to me and i feel like it would've been harder to come out as gay, but then i never came out to my parents so i guess it depends on the people
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Pretty much everyone knows how much I wish I could be bi.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I don't trust Bi people. If there is meat and fish on the menu, you're an asshole if you pick both. Leave some for the rest of us.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't trust Bi people. If there is meat and fish on the menu, you're an asshole if you pick both. Leave some for the rest of us.

trust me i don't even get the menu
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
it's 2016, why is anyone under the impression that people care or want to know if you're gay
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
it's 2016, why is anyone under the impression that people care or want to know if you're gay

Lmao
bi folk are sometimes treated as "greedy" or spoken to as though part of neither "group". Solidarity is, despite the presumption of social fluidity one may have, harder to establish for some bisexual folks. That alone may make it different to being fully gay or straight
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by korinaflyingv
Because a lot of people do care and want to know.

Nobody cares dawg. Live your life however you want lmao nobody wants to see you announce your sexuality to the world.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
Nobody cares dawg. Live your life however you want lmao nobody wants to see you announce your sexuality to the world.

Maybe his gay friend who always wanted to put his peepee in the other guys pooper cares?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Acϵ♠

It's not announcing it, it's being able to have the confidence to say "yes I'm gay etc" ,because gay people tend to have to keep it a secret for a while due to bullying and general homophobia
Quote by Acϵ♠

By that you just mean you don't care. I know plenty of people who do care. They might not hold homophobic views but they will think about someone differently, and gossip about it. It's just another difference. People do care and why shouldn't they.
Honestly, if we all want homosexuality to be normalized and heteronormativity to be revised then you've got to stop putting coming out on a pedestal like it's something to be celebrated. Making it a big deal by doing so isn't helping anything. You came out? Cool. Move on with your life now. It shouldn't be some big event, in a roundabout way it's holding back progress.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Neo Evil11

Not into the surf and turf?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Coming out as bi is worse because it's let's people know you're down for anything and that's pretty slutty #shaming
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by EndTheRapture51

so why all the fuss
this
Quote by Acϵ♠
Honestly, if we all want homosexuality to be normalized and heteronormativity to be revised then you've got to stop putting coming out on a pedestal like it's something to be celebrated. Making it a big deal by doing so isn't helping anything. You came out? Cool. Move on with your life now. It shouldn't be some big event, in a roundabout way it's holding back progress.

lol I dare you to say this to someone who has actually come out pussy
I came out as bi but I was actually pan and now im just lesbian

And also a transsexual

My experience is too much of a rollercoaster to answer the OP
Quote by Weaponized
lol I dare you to say this to someone who has actually come out pussy

i have. they agreed. you arrogant assholes couldn't possibly be wrong about this though right? There's no way I could ever be right about something in the pit, right? Ugh you children are so petty it's insane.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Forget your meds gramps?

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Acϵ♠ at #33873729
i have. they agreed. you arrogant assholes couldn't possibly be wrong about this though right? There's no way I could ever be right about something in the pit, right? Ugh you children are so petty it's insane.

you're not wrong, but not 100% right either

Yes, making a fb post about it is excessive, and so is making a big song and dance, and mentioning it every 5 minutes. But you also have to respect the fact that it isn't always easy to come out, and you face a lot of shit doing so sometimes, so while you're right, try not to be a dick about it because it is a big deal for some people, especially where homophobia is still very much okay
Quote by Acϵ
I am 100% against minorities conforming for the sake of integration. The answer to "how will all these cultures get along" isn't "stop being different".

I can understand your point though jizzrag
My gay flatmate also hates gays for expressing their sexuality if that makes sense...

Quote by metal4eva_22
It's a shame that "come out" even needs to be a term. Everyone's sexual orientation holds the same value, so saying your straight, gay, bi, or waffling between those or others shouldn't be a big deal. Sexuality is not a rigid (hue) thing, it is fluid, and if it was treated as such we wouldn't have so many issues about it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Acϵ♠ at #33873630

Why do you always assume there's only ever one reason to do things? Some people come out because they find it liberating to reveal a secret that's part of their identity to their loved ones.

I'm sure some day, coming out won't be a thing, but non normative sexual identities still have strong stigmas so it still is.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Gay, Bi, dogfucker...

What's the difference really?

Thanks Rick Santorum. When did you join the forum?
Quote by EndTheRapture51

good for him

so why all the fuss
Yeah that doesn't make much sense.
It's only a shocking revelation if someone comes out as anything but straight.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 10, 2016,
At age 16, everyone should be forced to go through a standardized gamut of sexual experiences in order to figure out what they do and don't like. No more of this waffling around BS. You're gonna be who you are and you're gonna like it!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
At age 16, everyone should be forced to go through a standardized gamut of sexual experiences in order to figure out what they do and don't like.
According to FireFromTheVoid, I can't say I'm not gay until I get fully penetrated by another guy and say I didn't like it.
Page 1 of 3