I used to listen to EODM until I knew they had to have knowledge of the "shooting" and the interview they gave to VICE. You cant be center stage at a false flag and have no idea something stinks to high heaven.

I might start listening again if Jessie comes clean, until then NO MORE of my CONCERT Dollars for EODM.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Well yeah it was an inside job. They weren't playing outdoors.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz

rofl
The FALSE FLAG idea is not NEWS to anyone who follows REaL discussion and not mainstream SHEEP media for the mindless masses

*youtube video with 13 views*

sunaj
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by FunkyPunk666
I wouldn't doubt it. It seems like there was definitely a lot of planning/coordination.

Yes, and outsiders obviously can't plan or coordinate.
"The attack was an Intelligence operation: both French & US CIA were involved ... the is part of the Globalist/Illuminati agenda ... and all the state intelligence agencies are military wings of the Illuminati, including: CIA, MI6, French, Mossad, etc ... Many of those killed were done so NOT by the supposed attackers but by state sponsored professionals. Some that survived the initial attack were later killed and laid out in rows ... that is NOT the consequence of a random shooting."

comment sections never fail me
Why the fuck would the EODM be targeted in an inside job? Are they really so important?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by snipelfritz

This. Also the terrorists were already inside Europe so it was inside as fuck.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by FunkyPunk666
I wouldn't doubt it. It seems like there was definitely a lot of planning/coordination.
Yeah because most attacks involve terrorists closing their eyes, spinning a globe and buying a ticket to wherever their finger lands when it stops.
crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actorscrisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors crisis actors

sunaj
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
tbh Jesse Hughes might be onto something. He reckoned there were up to 6 security guys who didn't turn up to work. Kinda sounds suss bro.

Quote by I.O.T.M
Why the fuck would the EODM be targeted in an inside job? Are they really so important?

Its not really the band that was important. More the venue.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by CaptainChris90
You know what else is a inside job?

muh dick.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana