Here you go Mr Bra

01:25
e|--S-----------|-----------|--------------7-----h-p---------|--h--7---|--h--7---|
B|-7\10-10-7-10-|-7-10-7-10-|-7-10-10-7-10---10-7-10-7-------|-7-8-----|-7-8-----|
G|--------------|-----------|--------------------------9-7-9-|-------8-|-------8-|
D|--------------|-----------|--------------------------------|---------|---------|
A|--------------|-----------|--------------------------------|---------|---------|
E|--------------|-----------|--------------------------------|---------|---------|

01:32                     
     p p                                                            h h 
e|-10-9-7------------|---2-3-2-0-|-3-2-0-|-3-2-0-|-3-2-0-|-3-2-0-|-2-3-4-5-|
B|--------10-7-------|-5---------|-------|-------|-------|-------|---------|
G|-------------9-7-6-|-----------|-------|-------|-------|-------|---------|
D|-------------------|-----------|-------|-------|-------|-------|---------|
A|-------------------|-----------|-------|-------|-------|-------|---------|
E|-------------------|-----------|-------|-------|-------|-------|---------|

e|-2-3-2---2-----------------------7-5-|-10-7--------s--5----------p------------------|
B|-------5---5-3-2----------s--3-7-----|------10-7--5\7---7\5-3---5-3--p--------------|
G|-----------------4-2-----2\4---------|------------------------4-----4-2--s--2-------|
D|---------------------5-4-------------|----------------------------------3\4---4-3---|
A|-------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------5-|
E|-------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------|

01:42                                                                    
e|--h--------------|------------|-------------------------|--------|--12--10---8------------------------------|
B|-7-8-10-8-7-8-10-|-7-8-10-8-7-|-7-8-7-8-7-8-10-8-7-8-10-|---10---|--------------12--10--7---8---7-----7---5-|
G|-----------------|------------|-------------------------|--------|-9----7---6-------------------------------|
D|-----------------|------------|-------------------------|-7----7-|-------------9---7---4---5---4-----4---2--|
A|-----------------|------------|-------------------------|--------|------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------|------------|-------------------------|--------|------------------------------------------|

01:53
e|------s-------|--------s------------s--|-9-10-11-12-9-10----9----7----5---3---2---0-------|
B|-7---7\8----8-|-10---10\12--12--10--8\-|-----------------12---10---9----7---5---3---2-3-0-|
G|------s-------|-------s--------------s-|--------------------------------------------------|
D|-4---4\5---5--|-7----7\9----9---7---5\-|--------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------|------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------|------------------------|--------------------------------------------------|

01:56                                   p
e|-----------------------------------2-3-2----p------|-------------|
B|-----------------------------2-3-5-------5-3-2-----|-------------|
G|-------------------------2-4-------------------4-2-|-2---2-------|
D|-4-2-0-----------0-2-4-5---------------------------|---4---2-4-0-|
A|-------4-2-0-2-4-----------------------------------|-------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------|-------------|

It was a tough one i must admit, i have some respect for the dude now, i just thought he was some strumming country music player
Glen Campbell and Roy Clark really knew there way around a fret board and could make those guitars sing.... I don't think a lot of people knew that... If you watch some of the you tube videos it is amazing how fast and good they really were.... I am sure you did a great job as always on this solo tab....
yea i did not know how good he really was until i started doing this, the guy is way fast, have some really great respect for the glen campbell now on the guitar
Last edited by ayreon77 at Mar 12, 2016,
Glen Campbell was one of most respected and used session players in Los Angeles in the 60's. He is on literally hundreds of top 10 hits in the 60's as one of main guitarists with "The Wrecking Crew" with Tommy Tedesco, Hal Blaine, Carol Kaye, Leon Russell and others.

Listen to this solo starting at 1:40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw-Imc2N_mI
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
I want to thank Ayeron77 for doing the riff for me. If you watch the Ralph Emory episode where Glen played this, you will see the admiration of the other artists as they watch Glen play. Afterward Waylon Jennings tells how Glen helped many many artists as their careers stalled, by bringing them onto his television shows. Waylon and Willy were just two of many. Glen never forgot those he worked with as a studio guitarist. I've watched about every interview of him and people who knew him and no one ever said a bad thing about him. He was flawed like all of us but he finally found true happiness. He will be 80 April 22, 2016 if he survives his alzhimers that long. I think it will be a while before anyone as versatile as Glen comes our way. He couldn't read music and played by ear but what music he make from his guitar.