hi. im looking for a new tube. im looking at around 15-20 watts with a 1x10 or 1x12 cab. dont mind heads or combos. i play a lot in my bedroom, but i also perform at like school and all, so it should be able to achieve slightly louder volumes. i play mostly classic rock, hard rock and also folk rock. i live in india, where there isnt much of a used market and i cant find any jet city amps here. could u please give suggestions for amps and tell me how much i should expect to spend (in us dollars) for this type of amp. i would like some basic features like reverb and an fx loop.
Quote by avgguitarist
hi. im looking for a new tube. im looking at around 15-20 watts with a 1x10 or 1x12 cab. dont mind heads or combos. i play a lot in my bedroom, but i also perform at like school and all, so it should be able to achieve slightly louder volumes. i play mostly classic rock, hard rock and also folk rock. i live in india, where there isnt much of a used market and i cant find any jet city amps here. could u please give suggestions for amps and tell me how much i should expect to spend (in us dollars) for this type of amp. i would like some basic features like reverb and an fx loop.

If you have the money, Mesa Lonestar Special is a fantastic amp, but it's very expensive.

If you want something much more affordable, I would suggest dropping the fx loop requirement and getting a Fender Blues junior ( has no reverb) or Deluxe Reverb or something similar. Fx Loops are not necessary unless your playing with metal levels of distortion ( i.e. very heavy gain). Vox Ac 15 may be a good choice as well.

If you want to check prices - go to Sweetwater's website - they have them all listed and you can search by price range.
Quote by avgguitarist
laneys and voxs are fairly easy to get here.
could u pls suggest some amps from them

Vox AC15, Laney Cub 12 are worth a look. Just enough to run with a drummer and British voiced.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Will Lane
I would go with the Marshall DSL40 out of those listed. The Orange Tiny Terror will not do cleans very well. The Marshall has reverb and an effects loop.

This. Also change the original speaker to something like a V30 or a Greenback.