Page 1 of 2
my winter was not very sad

ive had better winters

but it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Mine was quit-your-career-and-move-somewhere-sunny bad.

that sounds #dece

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
not as sad as my spring is about to be

Every season is sad and winter is the saddest of all i cri evry time

Winter was actually mostly just boring but so is every damn season
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I don't know what that means how do I Internet.

an abbreviation for decent

Christmas was okay. It was quiet and with family. No showiness.

New Year kinda sucked. I got drunk at a pub on my own.

January was terrible.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Mine hasn't started yet. But I'll be in Europe for a chunk of it, so I'm thinking it'll be pre sweet.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Mine hasn't started yet. But I'll be in Europe for a chunk of it, so I'm thinking it'll be pre sweet.

I can't remember if you said so, but are you going to be visiting Prague? If you are, could you please inform Jam of this clearly and repeatedly?

Thanks
Quote by ultimate-slash
I can't remember if you said so, but are you going to be visiting Prague? If you are, could you please inform Jam of this clearly and repeatedly?

Thanks

I am going to Prague, can't be arsed figuring out the exact date, but I think it'll be late May
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by EndTheRapture51
an abbreviation for decent

Travelling has been good but seriously the winter leading up to my departure was fucking dreadful. I have really bad SAD.
I was only sad because it wasn't a proper winter.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Travelling has been good but seriously the winter leading up to my departure was fucking dreadful. I have really bad SAD.

When did you leave to travel?

Interesting.

Like RAB I think it's been a particularly light and mild winter. SAD didn't hit me at all this year which is great. Maybe it was dem cod liver oil tablets.

For the bit of it that I was home for, we got some snow, so that was cool.

Wanted to go on a snowboard trip with the Wife, but that didn't happen, so that was uncool.

That sums up my winter experience

Oh you literally mean S.A.D. That doesn't affect me at all.
My God, it's full of stars!
With each passing winter I realise more and more that I'd be happier living in a warmer country permanently.

Life-wise in general it's been...fine. Business as usual, I suppose. No news is good news, that kinda thing.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Not very sad as I'm pretty much numb but pretty fucking horrible.

What does this sentence mean
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Interesting.

Like RAB I think it's been a particularly light and mild winter. SAD didn't hit me at all this year which is great. Maybe it was dem cod liver oil tablets.

That's cool.

It's usually caused by amount of light not temperature. I can't cope when the days get short. I took 5htp which worked great but you can't drink on it.

Thought about buying a lightbox. Bought plane tickets instead.
Wait what is S.A.D,

Quote by Dreadnought
Still making no sense mate

I believe it can be loosely translated to 'woe is me'

Quote by korinaflyingv
Exactly what I wrote. I'm having a fucking terrible time but I feel nothing.

This sucks

Have you read all the stuff kicking around online about therapeutic ketamine?
Quote by korinaflyingv
Not very sad
Ass: I'm pretty much numb
Butt: pretty fucking horrible.
And this was like the mildest winter I've ever experienced.

Fixed
Quote by Dreadnought
Still making no sense mate

Doesn't make sense to me either. I'm in hell, I can't feel it, I just know it. All I can do is try and think positively and not shy away from social encounters too much. I can feel a degree of positive emotion so it could be a lot worse but most of the time it's just the blandest despair. I can hear my brain screaming but I'm just too disconnected from it. And I have these hideous physical sensations which I would guess are some sort of psychosomatic manifestation of emotions. Or I've aged about 70 years in the last few months.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
This sucks

Have you read all the stuff kicking around online about therapeutic ketamine?

Nah, but it was mentioned on this pamphlet my doctor gave me lol. It sounds interesting for sure, but I've done a lot of ketamine in the past, and my past overuse of MXE probably helped lead me to this point. Although I'd mostly blame the combination of bad acid trips, autism and working in a job I hate.

Quote by ultimate-slash
Fixed

Christ I am a Freudian nightmare.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Mar 11, 2016,
Quote by korinaflyingv
Doesn't make sense to me either. I'm in hell, I can't feel it, I just know it. All I can do is try and think positively and not shy away from social encounters too much. I can feel a degree of positive emotion so it could be a lot worse but most of the time it's just the blandest despair. I can hear my brain screaming but I'm just too disconnected from it. And I have these hideous physical sensations which I would guess are some sort of psychosomatic manifestation of emotions. Or I've aged about 70 years in the last few months.

Oh ok. My apologies if I came off as a dick; wasn't trying to.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I am going to Prague, can't be arsed figuring out the exact date, but I think it'll be late May

Very nice

Hey Jam, did you hear that?
Quote by korinaflyingv

Nah, but it was mentioned on this pamphlet my doctor gave me lol. It sounds interesting for sure, but I've done a lot of ketamine in the past, and my past overuse of MXE probably helped lead me to this point. Although I'd mostly blame the combination of bad acid trips, autism and working in a job I hate.

Christ I am a Freudian nightmare.

That sucks man.

What steps would you need to take to do a job you like doing?

Also fair play on the k. I've never done any so I have it in my head as a potential solution. Maybe lay off everything for a while? When I was depressed recently I didn't know if it was situational or if I was just constantly coming down
Mine was good, other than a brief spell just after Christmas when everything was just dull
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
That sucks man.

What steps would you need to take to do a job you like doing?

Also fair play on the k. I've never done any so I have it in my head as a potential solution. Maybe lay off everything for a while? When I was depressed recently I didn't know if it was situational or if I was just constantly coming down

My boss said he'd try and get me a job at a different T***o working at the back door where there's much less interaction with people. They're already desperate for people apparently so with his recommendation it seems reasonably promising. As for jobs I actually like, just finished a pilot script for a sitcom, my friend's agent is sending that off to various people including Steve Coogan so who knows. Also adapting it for radio as apparently BBC are pretty keen for new radio sitcoms. I also have a sum of money from my uncle's death which could help me become a landlord if that's what I end up doing. So yeah I have a few options ranging from likely/still pretty terrible to ideal/fantastical.

Yeah, I stopped drinking a few days ago. Nothing's changed yet but will give it time. Recent MDMA experiences proved fairly therapeutic but the aftermath was a little much so I'm giving that a rest for a while too. Just got some DMT which I'm saving for when I get back on track. Best drug ever.

Quote by JackalUK

My dad was diagnosed with this last year. It's probably the case I've got it too, we have pretty similar personalities, I'm just not as asocial, which makes it worse really as I long for some sort of connection and comfort with people but just can't achieve it any more.

Quote by Dreadnought
Oh ok. My apologies if I came off as a dick; wasn't trying to.

No worries, I'm used to it
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Mar 11, 2016,
Page 1 of 2