oh spring. the time of year where the weather heats up but is still nice outside, not enough to sweat but enough to warm your skin. the vegetation starts blossoming, the sky opens up, the breeze tickles your face, and life is seen all around.

but it only really means one thing.

summer is on its way.

i hate summer
ok

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Spring is best

Summer is no because I can't move without sweating everywhere

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Oh wow, teehee. What a wondrous thread. Daisy stack time.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i love spring

winter is cool and beautiful even when it's not snowing and i love the rain but those first few sunny days of the year are so beautiful and i love the summer i'm so happy in the summer i can stop just wearing hoodies and wear outfits i like in the summer there's more ice cream in summer everyone wants to hang out more in the summer it's beautiful i love the summer

i love winter too and i love autumn and spring but i love summer also
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by ultimate-slash
Summer is awesome, just like winter, spring and autumn

It's fall you upity tooty snooty git of a cornhole loving tailgating game playing white black asian patel tak gutenmorgen flarbergarben fucker.
Fall is best because you still have that left over warmth from summer and at the same time insects start to go away.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I'm happy that it's sunnier and warmer out and that the animals have returned from wherever and that the flowers are out.

However, it's still not warm enough for me and I am a walking sneezy hive factory right now so I much prefer summer.
cat
nah it's 48 degrees with wind chill where im at
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i cant wait to be a sad sweating fleshsack and feel like shit for 3 months
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
i cant wait to be a sad sweating fleshsack and feel like shit for 3 months

you could be a happy sweating fleshsack if you look outside at how beautiful everything is when it's sunny
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i prefer winter when it comes to looks tbh

it's hard to appreciate the summer sun when your ball sweat can be picked up from across the continent and your armpits could be used to grow mushrooms
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
yeah

if summer was not so hot i would be more okay with it

in fact a lot of good happened last summer

but it was hot

so winter is best.

spring and fall are just transistory seasons so they do not count.

bloody transistors.

tubes master race.
Nothing better than being soaked in the sun while some honkey ass white dude shoots his shotgun off in the air during the St. Paddy's day parade. Spring is beautiful!!!
Yes, yes, spring is back. The birds have drilled holes in the outside walls of my apartment and basically living in my bedroom. They make a racket at all hours of the night and day. I don't expect my slumlord will address the issue anytime soon.

I can't wait to get back on my bike and hit the trails.