Don't worry it's just a screenshot I found on the internet xo

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Wow good for my wife for being able to attract such a handsome man.

Edit: and for hiring such a good divorce lawyer.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Last edited by RAB11 at Mar 11, 2016,
Quote by RAB11
Wow good for my wife for being able to attract such a handsome man.

Edit: and for hiring such a good divorce lawyer.

how does one become this chill

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
how does one become this chill

5 months under the harsh thumb of marriage.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Don't worry it's just a screenshot I found on the internet xo

few that was close
Quote by EyeNon15
Is this only what happens to black people who get married?

black people don't get married
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
black people don't get married

The people in those pictures are black
Quote by digman50
What does MGTOW stand for?

Men Going Their Own Way

Basically it's fat neckbeards who blame society and feminism for how disgusting they are.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by EndTheRapture51

i'm not as brown as that guy, could I still bang some hardworking (oppressed) man's wife?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I first saw this some time ago and I always thought it clearly demonstrates that you shouldn't just stand there and go "o.k." to your wife, if you have one

It's no wonder she got bored
I have nothing important to say
maybe if that woman was more empowered, she would be working too and the extra income could let them hire childcare/gardeners/cleaners/etc or not have to work so hard so they could spend more time at home chilling.

if those roles were reversed and it was the guy being at home and the woman being overworked and tired and stressed enough to neglect her partner, he'd prob cheat and divorce too.

or something idk, don't listen to me I've never been in some dumb long term relationship.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist at #33874975
i'm not as brown as that guy, could I still bang some hardworking (oppressed) man's wife?

you can do anything you set your mind to
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 11, 2016,
Quote by institutions
this is why straight marriage should be outlawed, and only gay and lesbian couples be allowed to marry

Unless they're white
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
hehe

why is everyone suddenly obsessed with MGTOW in the pit? lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Joshua Garcia
You should really charge your battery bro. D:

Josh, great news, I spoke with ETR about this on the last page and it turns out this wasn't a screenshot from his phone, but a picture grabbed from the internet. His phone battery is apparently doing very well.
Quote by Rossenrot
Josh, great news, I spoke with ETR about this on the last page and it turns out this wasn't a screenshot from his phone, but a picture grabbed from the internet. His phone battery is apparently doing very well.

It is?

I shouldn't have bothered with that kickstarter then.
You don't get to lecture others on technology when you're using 20ppp.

Quote by snipelfritz
Men Going Their Own Way

Basically it's fat neckbeards who blame society and feminism for how disgusting they are.

I wonder: could I say this without being called a misandrist?
But ali you aRE a misandrist. and a reverse racist. and you ruined christmas
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Look, I just pointed out that Christmas is a fake holiday made up to serve the interests of evil oil conglomerates. Is Christmas ruined? Sure. Am I better than you? Absolutely. Does this mean we can't be friends? Maybe. The point is, we don't know what we don't know, infinity is intangible, and you should love thy neighbor, preferably not around Christmas when his wife's away.
ali confirmed for baby killer
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Look, I just pointed out that Christmas is a fake holiday made up to serve the interests of evil oil conglomerates. Is Christmas ruined? Sure. Am I better than you? Absolutely. Does this mean we can't be friends? Maybe. The point is, we don't know what we don't know, infinity is intangible, and you should love thy neighbor, preferably not around Christmas when his wife's away.

But can I still covet his ass?
Women amirite?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!