IF Brian can't do it, who would you petition to step in(for the rest of the tour)?

I wanna see 'em a last time, no matter who sings. It wont be the same, but it would no doubt be a hell of a good-bye.

So who would you petition?

My vote is for Jack Black.

Ps: If anyone knows how to start an internet-petition, please be my guest. I don't grok internets so well...
Either:
1 - a Tribute tour with several guest vocalists
or
2 - use vocalists from leading tribute bands in the area
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Mark Tornillo from Accept would be a great fit...if he were interested, but I'd say he's too involved and dedicated to Accept....to um...accept the gig

But apparently Axl has the job already.. (which I'm sorry...WILL SUCK!) or at least it's heavily rumoured anyway.

My first reply tho really is nobody.. hate it,but I'm with the ones who think it's just time to call it quits. with no Malcolm, Phil or Brian.. Im afraid it's just best they go ahead and hang it up.
Last edited by rockinon54 at Mar 24, 2016,
btw..GaryBillington's first idea would be very cool tho...the tour (or what's left of it/remaining shows.) and subsequent cd/dvd "AC/DC-Tribute feat Angus Young and friends" or something like that to be released eventually.
Last edited by rockinon54 at Mar 24, 2016,